The World of Zay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World of Zay

The ultimate site for all of Zay's groups.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to the ULTIMATE SOCIAL SEX SITE!!!
CHATROOM IS OPEN!!!!!!!
Latest topics
» Навальный пошел служить в госорганы?
Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:28 pm by Guest

» Wellnigh as cheap as files
Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:43 am by Guest

» check backlinks backlinks service
Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:47 am by Guest

» Dealer Negotiation Secrets eBook
Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:45 am by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001 came as a surprise to the public
Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:53 pm by Guest

» автоматизированный резательный комплекс СОЧИ-5
Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:53 pm by Guest

» WHY DO BOOTY CALLS WANNA CUDDLE???
Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:40 am by Guest

» Would you marry a bi-sexual female?
Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:25 am by Alco Jr

» virginity...
Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 3:19 am by Alco Jr

» I Will Fall BAck ANd Watch You Have her
Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:33 pm by Alco Jr

Top posters
CORNBREAD FED (825)
Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace Vote_lcapWho will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace Voting_barWho will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace Vote_rcap 
Weekend-lover (403)
Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace Vote_lcapWho will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace Voting_barWho will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace Vote_rcap 
MaMaLicious (328)
Bleu (201)
SEXY69 (164)
choclatstar (151)
Frenchie (118)
Miz. Joseph (111)
lillbitnaughty (95)
AWT1 (89)
My Affiliated Sites
free forumfree forum

Gallery
Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 177 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:53 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Statistics
We have 211 registered users
The newest registered user is happy2010

Our users have posted a total of 3377 messages in 391 subjects

Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace

Go down 
+6
delicious
Sunshyne718
Weekend-lover
MaMaLicious
MR.J
CORNBREAD FED
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

Zay Dollars : 423669
Zay Rating : 164

PostSubject: Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace   Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 8:15 pm

Janet Jackson- she said anytime, anyplace, she don't care who's around... R u like that... Let me know
Back to top Go down
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

PostSubject: Re: Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace   Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:03 pm

Now, i damn well it's some ppl who wouldn't mind doing somewhere everywhere... Where ya'll @
Back to top Go down
MR.J
Bronze Status
Bronze Status
MR.J

Zay Dollars : 414165
Zay Rating : 8

PostSubject: Re: Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace   Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:04 pm

i will
Back to top Go down
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

PostSubject: Re: Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace   Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:05 pm

Where @ Mr J if u don't mind saying
Back to top Go down
MaMaLicious
Silver Status
Silver Status
MaMaLicious

Zay Dollars : 417841
Zay Rating : 170

Character Sheet
Toy Chest: 1

PostSubject: Re: Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace   Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:08 pm

Sorry...here i am...I would...i would love to do it on a hotel balcony over lookin the night sky...in the rain maybe...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

PostSubject: Re: Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace   Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:14 pm

Hey mama i knew u wouldn't leave me hanging... I like that.. what about at the lakefront in the Chi already on the beach laid out and it starts raining mite as well finish..
Back to top Go down
MR.J
Bronze Status
Bronze Status
MR.J

PostSubject: Re: Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace   Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:20 pm

HOW THAT SONG SAY ...WHAT EVA ,WHEN EVA ,WHERE EVA ,HOW EVA
Back to top Go down
MaMaLicious
Silver Status
Silver Status
MaMaLicious

Zay Dollars : 417841
Zay Rating : 170

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace   Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:21 pm

@ Kish...I like I like...might as well finish...
Back to top Go down
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

PostSubject: Re: Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace   Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:25 pm

@ Mr J so that means ur game... @ mama hell yea shid lol my hair is already getting fucked by the rain i mite as well get the dick
Back to top Go down
MR.J
Bronze Status
Bronze Status
MR.J

PostSubject: Re: Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace   Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:32 pm

MINE
Back to top Go down
Weekend-lover
Silver Status
Silver Status
Weekend-lover

Zay Dollars : 418745
Zay Rating : 75

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace   Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:55 pm

i WILL FUCK ANYWHERE AS LONG AS I DONT GO TO JAIL...YOU CAN GET THIS DICK ANYWHERE
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelburks.tech.officelive.com
Sunshyne718
Bronze Status
Bronze Status

Zay Dollars : 414339
Zay Rating : 23

PostSubject: Re: Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace   Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:16 pm

I am cannot bring myself to do it in front of anyone else and definitely not out i the public, this is one of my sexual inhibitions!!!!
Back to top Go down
delicious
Bronze Status
Bronze Status
delicious

Zay Dollars : 415064
Zay Rating : 30

PostSubject: Re: Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace   Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:37 pm

YEAH IT'S LIKE THAT CAUSE i LIKE ADVENTURE
Back to top Go down
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

PostSubject: Re: Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace   Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:11 am

Alrite i respect that Ms 718... @ GoL anywhere well meet on the lakefront "when the sun next leaves it's footprints across the sky"..This line rite here is from my favorite movie... Jason's Lyrics..
Back to top Go down
SEXY69
Silver Status
Silver Status
SEXY69

Zay Dollars : 416794
Zay Rating : 50

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace   Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 11:35 am

MEEEEEEEEEE!! I DON'T GIVE AFUCK WHERE I AM!!! HELL I'VE BEEN IN HOSPITAL BATHROOMS, LOCKER ROOMS, HELL I'D GET IT IN AT A CEMETARY AND TRY TO WAKE THE DEAD!!! (NO DISRESPECT)
Back to top Go down
Shockwave
Bronze Status
Bronze Status
Shockwave

Zay Dollars : 415195
Zay Rating : 12

PostSubject: I good all over the world   Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 11:39 am

The office, the supply room at the office, the boss' office, the lakefront, the amusement park. I will fuck something down anywhere, I dont care. If my dick is hard and ur pussy is dripping, then we gotta handle that business.
Back to top Go down
smokeydabear
Unranked...needs posts.
Unranked...needs posts.
smokeydabear

Zay Dollars : 414260
Zay Rating : 0

PostSubject: Re: Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace   Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 11:48 am

it doesnt matter to me where we r if i want it i get it....and if im hungy then u need to have a skirt on that day
Back to top Go down
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

PostSubject: Re: Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace   Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 11:56 am

@ SHOCK HANDLE BUINESS THEN BABE... @ SDB I LOVE WEARING SKIRTS WHEN I'M OUT WITH MY GUY... CATCH ME ON A GOOD I WONT HAVE NO PANTIES ON..
Back to top Go down
mace
Unranked...needs posts.
Unranked...needs posts.
mace

Zay Dollars : 413810
Zay Rating : 5

PostSubject: Re: Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace   Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:06 pm

i dont care wear im at as long as the female is cool wit it its all, fair game 2 me. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

PostSubject: Re: Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace   Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:11 pm

aLRITE MACE WELCOME 2 THE PAGE STAY FREAKY
Back to top Go down
delicious
Bronze Status
Bronze Status
delicious

Zay Dollars : 415064
Zay Rating : 30

PostSubject: Re: Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace   Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:13 pm

Welcome Mace but yes I will fuck anywhere anytime anyplace
Back to top Go down
mace
Unranked...needs posts.
Unranked...needs posts.
mace

PostSubject: Re: Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace   Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:27 pm

hey boo im not new to zays pages iv just got 2 put my pics up , i am da pussy monster sum may know me .
Back to top Go down
mace
Unranked...needs posts.
Unranked...needs posts.
mace

PostSubject: Re: Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace   Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:29 pm

i realy like 2 get it in at public parks hiding off in da cut..lol Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

PostSubject: Re: Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace   Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:38 pm

Aww oka mace well, welcome 2 our true freak circle yea hidden, but loud so ppl can try 2 figure out where that screaming is kuming from... hahaha
Back to top Go down
mace
Unranked...needs posts.
Unranked...needs posts.
mace

PostSubject: Re: Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace   Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:07 pm

i like screams and moans wit yo thick self Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace   Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace Empty

Back to top Go down

Who will do it anywhere, anytime and anyplace
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next