The World of Zay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World of Zay

The ultimate site for all of Zay's groups.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to the ULTIMATE SOCIAL SEX SITE!!!
CHATROOM IS OPEN!!!!!!!
Latest topics
» Навальный пошел служить в госорганы?
Sex Fantasy EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:28 pm by Guest

» Wellnigh as cheap as files
Sex Fantasy EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:43 am by Guest

» check backlinks backlinks service
Sex Fantasy EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:47 am by Guest

» Dealer Negotiation Secrets eBook
Sex Fantasy EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:45 am by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001 came as a surprise to the public
Sex Fantasy EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:53 pm by Guest

» автоматизированный резательный комплекс СОЧИ-5
Sex Fantasy EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:53 pm by Guest

» WHY DO BOOTY CALLS WANNA CUDDLE???
Sex Fantasy EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:40 am by Guest

» Would you marry a bi-sexual female?
Sex Fantasy EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:25 am by Alco Jr

» virginity...
Sex Fantasy EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 3:19 am by Alco Jr

» I Will Fall BAck ANd Watch You Have her
Sex Fantasy EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:33 pm by Alco Jr

Top posters
CORNBREAD FED (825)
Sex Fantasy Vote_lcapSex Fantasy Voting_barSex Fantasy Vote_rcap 
Weekend-lover (403)
MaMaLicious (328)
Bleu (201)
SEXY69 (164)
choclatstar (151)
Frenchie (118)
Miz. Joseph (111)
lillbitnaughty (95)
AWT1 (89)
My Affiliated Sites
free forumfree forum

Gallery
Sex Fantasy Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 177 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:53 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Statistics
We have 211 registered users
The newest registered user is happy2010

Our users have posted a total of 3377 messages in 391 subjects

Sex Fantasy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
choclatstar
Silver Status
Silver Status
choclatstar

Zay Dollars : 415266
Zay Rating : 38

Character Sheet
Toy Chest: 1

Sex Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Sex Fantasy   Sex Fantasy EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 8:25 pm

What is your best fantasy. The one that gets you off the fastest. If you are alone or that rare time that you got to get it over quick.
Back to top Go down
Miz. Joseph
Silver Status
Silver Status
Miz. Joseph

Zay Dollars : 415421
Zay Rating : 1

Character Sheet

Sex Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Hope ya'll ready for this one.......   Sex Fantasy EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:43 pm

ummmmm....Picture this:

Candles burning, music playing...sounds like a R&B mixtape with Jodeci and Trey Songz---- Trey said, " I wanna make love sometime" and Jodeci said, "
Stayyyyy for a little while". Sade even shows up and sings to you and your man. She said, " If I tell you, if I tell you now...will you keep on, will you keep on....loving me?" You feel that??? The room is dark except the light from the candles. You are naked laying on the 1,000 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets, a cool breeze coming through the open window is making your nipples hard as little sand pebbles and you are thinking about how hot your pussy feels on those cool sheets. You smell the faint scent of sandalwood and musk from that YSL Paris that you lightly sprayed on those same sheets and it's turning you on even more. You love clean fresh scents. You are waiting for that man you love to come home and wear that fat, juicy pussy out but once again he's out in the street and you're pissed! You have made up your mind. You are leaving his ass tonight! Him selling drugs used to turn you on but now it just pisses you off. You are giving him a ultimatium tonight: Get out or GETT OUTT! You hear the door lock click from a distance and you know he's back. You lay there naked with your eyes closed, nipples hard. The cool breeze from the ocean front hotel room you have is making your pussy cream. He comes in and tries to kiss you. You open your eyes and see the dick print in his shorts. You look at this beautiful man and wonder why you he takes you through this shit. He is Puerto Rican and Black, 6'3", 225 lbs, pure muscle and has the biggest, prettiest dick you have ever seen in your life. Just thinking about it makes you cum right there on the sheets. He smiles as your body quakes because he knows what time it is. But you got something for him. You jump out the bed and curse him out...."Where you been? I know you didn't bring me to this beautiful island to have me sitting in this room alone? I am so sick of this shit! I'm packing my shit tonight and I am on the red eye out of here." He just stares and says nothing--after all he's heard it all before and he's tired of your impatient ass. This pisses you off even more and you say, " FUCK YOU!" You see the fire in his eyes, after all he did tell you never to raise your voice at him and never curse at him. Then you do it, the thing that sets him off, the one thing you've only done one other time and that is call him out of his name. " FUCKKKK YOUUUU, YOU FUCKING BITCH! I'M DONE WITH YOUR SORRY ASS!" He jumps up and graps you by the neck. You think he's going to hit you but he doesn't ---he starts sucking on your nipples. he knows this is your spot and you want to tell him to stop but it feels sooooooo dayum good! You let out a small gasp and somehow find the strength to pull away from him. "GET OFF OF ME!" You push him with all your might and he simply laughs at you. " Where are you going?", he asks you. You don't answer you start pulling your clothes from the closet and drawers and put them in your suitcase. He sits back and stares at your naked body with lust in his eyes and asks you again, "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING?" You know ignoring him pisses him off so you continue to. Before you can put your clothes back on he has you full frontal against the wall. "Where you going huh? I asked you a fucking question." You say, "Gett off of me!" He starts to pinch your nipples and when your knees start to buckle, he knows he has you---He starts licking and sucking on your neck. He moves his way down slowly... tongue feeling like a snake.... oooooooooh it feels so good. He gets to your ass and opens it up and starts licking your asshole... your pussy is getting wetter and wetter by the second. He uses his index finger and inserts it into your pussy and you start bucking on that shit.... WTF???? You can't help it though because he brings it all out of you. Then he tells you to bend over and grab your ankles ---he starts sucking that pussy and that clit, pulling your clit and then sucking on it so good, you wonder if this fool wrote the book on it. He makes you cum in one minute---he pulls away and you don't know what's up so you try to stand up and he says "DID I tell you to move?" He pulls his belt buckle out of his jean shorts and "POP!" He hits you with it. Now you are really turned on. He pulls his Timbs off and his shorts as well. You are still bending over and he puts it in. HARD! Damn that feels good you think. He pulls out and puts it in again.... HARD! DAYUMMMMM! He pulls out but this time he pushes you back against the fall, front forward. He pushed himself so deep inside of you that swear he's fucking your throat cavity. He fucks you harder, and harder and faster and faster... he slows it down to piss you off... He pushes you on the bed and turns you around so you are on your knees doggy style. He pushes your head all the way down. He starts fucking you hard and fast..... you know he ain't cumming until you cum at least 3 times so you aren't worried about the quick nut.... he fucks you so hard and fast that you start biting the sheets. It just feels so good you have to moan out his name, "Oooohhhhh Jay... fuck this pussy good baby... yesssssss fuck me please!" He smacks your ass ... you feel the nut building... smack! He hits you again and you almost can't take no more... SMACK! You feel it cumming and you yell out __" Oh my fucking God!" He smacks your ass one more time and you cum so hard that all you can say is " FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!" You try to catch your breath and he turns to you and tells you to lay flat on your stomach. He tells you to spread your legs spread eagle and then he climbs on top of you and puts it in. He lays flat against you and tells you to close your legs. He starts fucking you slow-- nahh he's making love to the pussy. His movements are slow and deliberate. He makes you moan louder with every stroke. He whispers in your ear, " You gonna leave me?" You can't answer him bcuz your speechless at how good he's loving you. He asks you again and you ignore him again.... He tells you, " I need you Ma, you are my forever! You ain't leaving me! You tear up but you don't them fall.... You continue to enjoy every stroke. He moves down to the end of the bed still stroking you and stands up still inside of you and starts fucking the shit out of you. "This is my pussy Ma! You ain't giving my pussy to nobody else, are you?" No reply. "Are you?" SMACK..." "No baby, this is yours baby, all yours!" "You sure?" "Yes, I am sure!" He starts fucking you like his life depends on it. Becuz really it does. You start yelling and hitting the bed becuz there should be a law against good dick like this. He starts to slow down which means he's almost ready to cum... You start to push back knowing he's gonna cum any second bcuz he loves how your pussy muslces are clinching his dick... " Damn Ma-- I'm about to cum for real! OOOOOOhhhh Shhiiiittttt! You better get that nut out of Daddie---yeah , get that nut baby!" You know he's about to nut so you push him back and get on your knees and start sucking the shit out of his dick! You suck it so good you make Vanessa Del Rio and Superhead look like amatuers. You feel the nut cumming so you get up and push him on the bed. You lie on top of him and get in the 69 position. He starts eating your pussy again like he's hungry for a lobster dinner. You continue to Hover his dick and you both climax harder than you've ever before! You swallow his nut and he swallows yours! You move up to cuddle after the shocks wear off... You look into his eyes and know that you may leave him someday but it sho' ain't gonna be today! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/misslaydee81
choclatstar
Silver Status
Silver Status
choclatstar

Zay Dollars : 415266
Zay Rating : 38

Character Sheet

Sex Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Sex Fantasy   Sex Fantasy EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:49 pm

@miz joseph you should write. I might use this tonight. Or find a playmate to role play this.....
Back to top Go down
Miz. Joseph
Silver Status
Silver Status
Miz. Joseph

Character Sheet

Sex Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: LOL   Sex Fantasy EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:31 pm

Thanks! I am a writer but never thought to get into erotica.... this group seems to just bring it more though...LMAO!
Back to top Go down
lillbitnaughty
Bronze Status
Bronze Status
lillbitnaughty

Zay Dollars : 414938
Zay Rating : 20

Sex Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Fantasy   Sex Fantasy EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:43 am

@ miz joseph, wow that was hot!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Miz. Joseph
Silver Status
Silver Status
Miz. Joseph

Character Sheet

Sex Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Glad you liked it!   Sex Fantasy EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:46 am

Thanks babygirl---I do what I can... Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Bronze Status
Bronze Status

Zay Dollars : 414225
Zay Rating : 11

Sex Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Fantasy   Sex Fantasy EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:01 am

Damn miz. J that was the shit! I love to read and u should really write that was a short story and u got me wanting to read more do that shit for real
Back to top Go down
lillbitnaughty
Bronze Status
Bronze Status
lillbitnaughty

Sex Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Fantasy   Sex Fantasy EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:09 am

@ miz joseph....your welcome and i agree with alexis, you should right erotica books...id buy them for sure Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Miz. Joseph
Silver Status
Silver Status
Miz. Joseph

Character Sheet

Sex Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: I'm thinking about it...   Sex Fantasy EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:30 am

Hummmm.... yoou guys got me thinking about it now for real... LOL... @Alexis--- I got a novel I am working on too. But I may write a bunch of erotica short stories now that I have an audience for it-- Smile No wonder Zane likes to write this shit... @ lillbit---I'mma hold you to that-- when I get it published I'm emailing you and letting you know--LOL
Back to top Go down
lillbitnaughty
Bronze Status
Bronze Status
lillbitnaughty

Sex Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Fantasy   Sex Fantasy EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:51 pm

Miz. Joseph wrote:
Hummmm.... yoou guys got me thinking about it now for real... LOL... @Alexis--- I got a novel I am working on too. But I may write a bunch of erotica short stories now that I have an audience for it-- Smile No wonder Zane likes to write this shit... @ lillbit---I'mma hold you to that-- when I get it published I'm emailing you and letting you know--LOL

yes let me know ok Smile i love erotica its hot and i wanna read more of your stuff
Back to top Go down
Miz. Joseph
Silver Status
Silver Status
Miz. Joseph

Character Sheet

Sex Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Fantasy   Sex Fantasy EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:00 pm

okay Ma.. I am about to write another one but it's going to be under Member short stories.
Back to top Go down

Sex Fantasy
Page 1 of 1