The World of Zay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World of Zay

The ultimate site for all of Zay's groups.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to the ULTIMATE SOCIAL SEX SITE!!!
CHATROOM IS OPEN!!!!!!!
Latest topics
» Навальный пошел служить в госорганы?
The best rapper alive-- I SAID ALIVE!!! MALE & FEMALE? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:28 pm by Guest

» Wellnigh as cheap as files
The best rapper alive-- I SAID ALIVE!!! MALE & FEMALE? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:43 am by Guest

» check backlinks backlinks service
The best rapper alive-- I SAID ALIVE!!! MALE & FEMALE? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:47 am by Guest

» Dealer Negotiation Secrets eBook
The best rapper alive-- I SAID ALIVE!!! MALE & FEMALE? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:45 am by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001 came as a surprise to the public
The best rapper alive-- I SAID ALIVE!!! MALE & FEMALE? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:53 pm by Guest

» автоматизированный резательный комплекс СОЧИ-5
The best rapper alive-- I SAID ALIVE!!! MALE & FEMALE? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:53 pm by Guest

» WHY DO BOOTY CALLS WANNA CUDDLE???
The best rapper alive-- I SAID ALIVE!!! MALE & FEMALE? EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:40 am by Guest

» Would you marry a bi-sexual female?
The best rapper alive-- I SAID ALIVE!!! MALE & FEMALE? EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:25 am by Alco Jr

» virginity...
The best rapper alive-- I SAID ALIVE!!! MALE & FEMALE? EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 3:19 am by Alco Jr

» I Will Fall BAck ANd Watch You Have her
The best rapper alive-- I SAID ALIVE!!! MALE & FEMALE? EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:33 pm by Alco Jr

Top posters
CORNBREAD FED (825)
The best rapper alive-- I SAID ALIVE!!! MALE & FEMALE? Vote_lcapThe best rapper alive-- I SAID ALIVE!!! MALE & FEMALE? Voting_barThe best rapper alive-- I SAID ALIVE!!! MALE & FEMALE? Vote_rcap 
Weekend-lover (403)
The best rapper alive-- I SAID ALIVE!!! MALE & FEMALE? Vote_lcapThe best rapper alive-- I SAID ALIVE!!! MALE & FEMALE? Voting_barThe best rapper alive-- I SAID ALIVE!!! MALE & FEMALE? Vote_rcap 
MaMaLicious (328)
Bleu (201)
SEXY69 (164)
choclatstar (151)
Frenchie (118)
Miz. Joseph (111)
lillbitnaughty (95)
AWT1 (89)
My Affiliated Sites
free forumfree forum

Gallery
The best rapper alive-- I SAID ALIVE!!! MALE & FEMALE? Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 177 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:53 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Statistics
We have 211 registered users
The newest registered user is happy2010

Our users have posted a total of 3377 messages in 391 subjects

The best rapper alive-- I SAID ALIVE!!! MALE & FEMALE?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Miz. Joseph
Silver Status
Silver Status
Miz. Joseph

Zay Dollars : 415981
Zay Rating : 1

Character Sheet
Toy Chest: 1

PostSubject: The best rapper alive-- I SAID ALIVE!!! MALE & FEMALE?   The best rapper alive-- I SAID ALIVE!!! MALE & FEMALE? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:06 am

I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO IS THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE? THAT MEANS NO TUPAC OR BIGGIE..... WHO HOLDS THE CROWN AS THE KING OR QUEEN AND WHY?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/misslaydee81
Zay Himself
H.M.I.C.
Zay Himself

Zay Dollars : 438782
Zay Rating : 17

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The best rapper alive-- I SAID ALIVE!!! MALE & FEMALE?   The best rapper alive-- I SAID ALIVE!!! MALE & FEMALE? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:13 am

I'm gonna have to give this one to Rakim...there is a lot of rappers who wouldn't be any where without him. My favorites are Eminem, Nas, Black Thought, Pharoah Monch, Common...just to name a few.

Best female rapper probably still is Lauryn Hill.
Back to top Go down
https://theworldofzay.forummotion.com
Weekend-lover
Silver Status
Silver Status
Weekend-lover

Zay Dollars : 419065
Zay Rating : 75

Character Sheet

PostSubject: BEST ALIVE..   The best rapper alive-- I SAID ALIVE!!! MALE & FEMALE? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:33 pm

Im sorry i think that the best female rapper would be MC Lyte

and as for Male rapper.....im a Juelz santana fan and think that Drake has the potential to shock the world.
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelburks.tech.officelive.com
Frenchie
Silver Status
Silver Status
Frenchie

Zay Dollars : 418314
Zay Rating : 56

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The best rapper alive-- I SAID ALIVE!!! MALE & FEMALE?   The best rapper alive-- I SAID ALIVE!!! MALE & FEMALE? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:33 pm

yea I agree with zay...lauryn hill for the female cuz shes on another level, she talks about things that matter. im tired of these female rappers talking how they suck dick, how much money you gotta have , and how much money they got.

as far as the male I don't know...I think jay-z is overratted, I don't too much about the old-school male rappers I have a favorite but I wouldn't he's the best...make that two...ludacris and fabolous...they both can get creative & I think a lot of people sleep on fabolous.
Back to top Go down
te-re
Bronze Status
Bronze Status
te-re

Zay Dollars : 414623
Zay Rating : 36

PostSubject: Re: The best rapper alive-- I SAID ALIVE!!! MALE & FEMALE?   The best rapper alive-- I SAID ALIVE!!! MALE & FEMALE? EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:25 am

Eve stands out to me...i love her delivery and she got something to say, verstaility...male rappers..ima do current T.I, Common, Nas, Talib Kweli...Im a fan of story telling
Back to top Go down
Weekend-lover
Silver Status
Silver Status
Weekend-lover

Zay Dollars : 419065
Zay Rating : 75

Character Sheet

PostSubject: DADDY DICK   The best rapper alive-- I SAID ALIVE!!! MALE & FEMALE? EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:03 am

te-re wrote:
Eve stands out to me...i love her delivery and she got something to say, verstaility...male rappers..ima do current T.I, Common, Nas, Talib Kweli...Im a fan of story telling

you what...i retract my previous statement...guys like Talib are unspoken heroes of hip hop....not like the average, but better than the rest...

and as from TI...that is my dude...real nigga and always got something deep to say...just like Luda as well
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelburks.tech.officelive.com
Frenchie
Silver Status
Silver Status
Frenchie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The best rapper alive-- I SAID ALIVE!!! MALE & FEMALE?   The best rapper alive-- I SAID ALIVE!!! MALE & FEMALE? EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:06 pm

OMG! how could I forget about T.I....I just can't his ugly ass wife!
Back to top Go down
Miz. Joseph
Silver Status
Silver Status
Miz. Joseph

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Uhhhh   The best rapper alive-- I SAID ALIVE!!! MALE & FEMALE? EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:17 pm

Males: Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Common, Rakim, Em, T.I., Luda, KRS-One, Drake has the potential to be the greatest... Lupe Fiasco (that nigga ghost write for Jay-Z and nem), Nas and Outkast ( I just luv their style).
Females: Eve, Kim (she was taught by the greatest), Da Brat (she is so ill to me and she isn't even relevant right now), Lauryn Hill is the Queen, Mc Lyte is the living legend, even Missy is dope.... although she is biting Kim's style as far as her appearance and whatnot, I like Nikki Minaj's delivery and style of flow--it's simply different...
Back to top Go down
Frenchie
Silver Status
Silver Status
Frenchie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The best rapper alive-- I SAID ALIVE!!! MALE & FEMALE?   The best rapper alive-- I SAID ALIVE!!! MALE & FEMALE? EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:01 am

I can't stand nikki minaj..she talks about nothing...her voice is annoying...her facial expressions are annoying & shes thinks shes a barbie doll! female rappers nowadays don't talk about anything...eve was cool..missy was cool.
Back to top Go down
Miz. Joseph
Silver Status
Silver Status
Miz. Joseph

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The best rapper alive-- I SAID ALIVE!!! MALE & FEMALE?   The best rapper alive-- I SAID ALIVE!!! MALE & FEMALE? EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:32 am

That's why I said she copied Lil Kim-- she stole her whole Black Barbie thing--- but I just like her delivery--it's different.... her words are shit but the way she delivers the shit doesn't make it smell so bad to me ---
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best rapper alive-- I SAID ALIVE!!! MALE & FEMALE?   The best rapper alive-- I SAID ALIVE!!! MALE & FEMALE? Empty

Back to top Go down

The best rapper alive-- I SAID ALIVE!!! MALE & FEMALE?
Page 1 of 1