The World of Zay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World of Zay

The ultimate site for all of Zay's groups.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to the ULTIMATE SOCIAL SEX SITE!!!
CHATROOM IS OPEN!!!!!!!
Latest topics
» Навальный пошел служить в госорганы?
Why is it that men don't know what they want? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:28 pm by Guest

» Wellnigh as cheap as files
Why is it that men don't know what they want? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:43 am by Guest

» check backlinks backlinks service
Why is it that men don't know what they want? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:47 am by Guest

» Dealer Negotiation Secrets eBook
Why is it that men don't know what they want? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:45 am by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001 came as a surprise to the public
Why is it that men don't know what they want? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:53 pm by Guest

» автоматизированный резательный комплекс СОЧИ-5
Why is it that men don't know what they want? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:53 pm by Guest

» WHY DO BOOTY CALLS WANNA CUDDLE???
Why is it that men don't know what they want? EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:40 am by Guest

» Would you marry a bi-sexual female?
Why is it that men don't know what they want? EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:25 am by Alco Jr

» virginity...
Why is it that men don't know what they want? EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 3:19 am by Alco Jr

» I Will Fall BAck ANd Watch You Have her
Why is it that men don't know what they want? EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:33 pm by Alco Jr

Top posters
CORNBREAD FED (825)
Why is it that men don't know what they want? Vote_lcapWhy is it that men don't know what they want? Voting_barWhy is it that men don't know what they want? Vote_rcap 
Weekend-lover (403)
Why is it that men don't know what they want? Vote_lcapWhy is it that men don't know what they want? Voting_barWhy is it that men don't know what they want? Vote_rcap 
MaMaLicious (328)
Bleu (201)
SEXY69 (164)
choclatstar (151)
Frenchie (118)
Miz. Joseph (111)
lillbitnaughty (95)
AWT1 (89)
My Affiliated Sites
free forumfree forum

Gallery
Why is it that men don't know what they want? Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 177 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:53 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Statistics
We have 211 registered users
The newest registered user is happy2010

Our users have posted a total of 3377 messages in 391 subjects

Why is it that men don't know what they want?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Miz. Joseph
Silver Status
Silver Status
Miz. Joseph

Zay Dollars : 416141
Zay Rating : 1

Character Sheet
Toy Chest: 1

PostSubject: Why is it that men don't know what they want?   Why is it that men don't know what they want? EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:19 pm

I have a serious question:

Why is it that men say they know what they want but thy really don't? I mean, when you meet a man they say all the right things, and seemingly do all the right things and you think everything is great and then BOOM.... he stops calling, ignores your calls and then when you finally get him-he makes up an excuse as to why you all stopped communicating. I am tired of this type of situation which I seem to always end up in. Can you fellas and women help me figure this out? I am maddddd confused with this....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/misslaydee81
Alexis
Bronze Status
Bronze Status

Zay Dollars : 414945
Zay Rating : 11

PostSubject: Re: Why is it that men don't know what they want?   Why is it that men don't know what they want? EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:28 pm

That's easy miz.j they were not men they were boys in a mans body a real man is gonna let you know what it is not run off and hide and when u do get to them lie about the situation! They don't know how or to scared to face u and deal with it
Back to top Go down
Miz. Joseph
Silver Status
Silver Status
Miz. Joseph

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Why is it that men don't know what they want?   Why is it that men don't know what they want? EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 3:50 pm

Yeah-- That's some bs for real... I am sooo tired of going through this... I want a good man, a real man... it's crazy!
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Bronze Status
Bronze Status

PostSubject: Re: Why is it that men don't know what they want?   Why is it that men don't know what they want? EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:02 pm

He will come i'm waiting on the same thing i'm tired of boy-men I want a real man in every way... focus on you (not saying your not doing that already) being sucessful he'll come along when u least expect it
Back to top Go down
Miz. Joseph
Silver Status
Silver Status
Miz. Joseph

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Why is it that men don't know what they want?   Why is it that men don't know what they want? EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:05 pm

Yeah I figured you would say that-- my mom said it too -- I just am tired of being alone is all. Even though I was married-- I was still alone.. Feel me?
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Bronze Status
Bronze Status

PostSubject: Re: Why is it that men don't know what they want?   Why is it that men don't know what they want? EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:28 pm

I feel u 100% trust me... I was in a situation something like yours except we wasn't married he asked ring and all but I wasn't gonna put myself through that I felt like you... there is more bad than good men that's why you have to wait
Back to top Go down
Frenchie
Silver Status
Silver Status
Frenchie

Zay Dollars : 418474
Zay Rating : 56

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Why is it that men don't know what they want?   Why is it that men don't know what they want? EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:49 pm

@ miz J....I don't know what exactly is going on with u and these men so im not saying this is ur situation...im just stating what other womens situation has been

I know a lot of women who think everything was cool between them and a man just becuz they had sex and get mad when he stops calling or stop being as nice. Ladies its not cool to meet a guy on Moday & by Friday u have slept with him & u now thinks he is ur man....u have to some type of understanding of the status of the relationship before or after u sleep with him...I say before that way u know & there is no confusion. But men will lie to get what they want..so don't be so quick to give it up..just like we can read a man in a matter of miutes men can read us in a matter of minutes.

if u are constantly ending up with no good men then u should know the signs...if u see any signs that he is no good...let em go...don't think u can change him..don't think all he needs is time.just let him go...its not that serious to have a man. Men know exactly what they want & how to get it...sometimes its just about finding the woman that's going make it easy for him to get it. Men are not gonna work at anything that has to do with a woman unless they feel like that woman is worth it.
Back to top Go down
choclatstar
Silver Status
Silver Status
choclatstar

Zay Dollars : 415986
Zay Rating : 38

Character Sheet

PostSubject: play the devil   Why is it that men don't know what they want? EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:30 pm

You ask why don't men know what they want? I say for some men it is true, but the harder question is why don't women know what they want. Some say (men and women) that all they want is a FWB or a FuckBuddie but as soon as they get that they want a relationship. They say the man should be feeling but if they cry the woman is ready to leave them. they want a man with money but complain he is gone to much. Want a good dick but don't want to take time to train it. Want an open relationship but only open on one side. I do not see it as why don't men know what they want, or why don't women know what they want. I just think the same wants need to meet up.
Back to top Go down
Miz. Joseph
Silver Status
Silver Status
Miz. Joseph

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Why is it that men don't know what they want?   Why is it that men don't know what they want? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:51 pm

@Frenchie-- Boo Boo.. I was referring to my ignorant ex husband--- I mean-- i did all I could including trying to make the marriage work, however it wasn't enough. I was very upset with him because our whole relationship was a lie-- the funny part was-- I didn't have sex with him until after we got married.. I was celebate for 7 years before we met and then decided I didn't want to ruin it... He agreed--- I just truly believe some men are complete assholes. Period!
@ Choco--- Ma, I know what you mean about how we all at some point contradict ourselves when we say what we want... I know what I want though-- my problem is finding it.. or him finding me.... I am just writing my list down and praying about it and giving it up to God-- I have dreamed of my future, I'm just waiting to meet him in my reality! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is it that men don't know what they want?   Why is it that men don't know what they want? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why is it that men don't know what they want?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World of Zay :: G-Rated Forums :: Battle of the Sexes: Men Against Women-
Jump to: