The World of Zay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World of Zay

The ultimate site for all of Zay's groups.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to the ULTIMATE SOCIAL SEX SITE!!!
CHATROOM IS OPEN!!!!!!!
Latest topics
» Навальный пошел служить в госорганы?
WHY CANT I JUST BE? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:28 pm by Guest

» Wellnigh as cheap as files
WHY CANT I JUST BE? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:43 am by Guest

» check backlinks backlinks service
WHY CANT I JUST BE? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:47 am by Guest

» Dealer Negotiation Secrets eBook
WHY CANT I JUST BE? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:45 am by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001 came as a surprise to the public
WHY CANT I JUST BE? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:53 pm by Guest

» автоматизированный резательный комплекс СОЧИ-5
WHY CANT I JUST BE? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:53 pm by Guest

» WHY DO BOOTY CALLS WANNA CUDDLE???
WHY CANT I JUST BE? EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:40 am by Guest

» Would you marry a bi-sexual female?
WHY CANT I JUST BE? EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:25 am by Alco Jr

» virginity...
WHY CANT I JUST BE? EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 3:19 am by Alco Jr

» I Will Fall BAck ANd Watch You Have her
WHY CANT I JUST BE? EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:33 pm by Alco Jr

Top posters
CORNBREAD FED (825)
WHY CANT I JUST BE? Vote_lcapWHY CANT I JUST BE? Voting_barWHY CANT I JUST BE? Vote_rcap 
Weekend-lover (403)
WHY CANT I JUST BE? Vote_lcapWHY CANT I JUST BE? Voting_barWHY CANT I JUST BE? Vote_rcap 
MaMaLicious (328)
Bleu (201)
SEXY69 (164)
choclatstar (151)
Frenchie (118)
Miz. Joseph (111)
lillbitnaughty (95)
AWT1 (89)
My Affiliated Sites
free forumfree forum

Gallery
WHY CANT I JUST BE? Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 177 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:53 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Statistics
We have 211 registered users
The newest registered user is happy2010

Our users have posted a total of 3377 messages in 391 subjects

WHY CANT I JUST BE?

Go down 
+3
CORNBREAD FED
NIGHTSTICK
Weekend-lover
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Weekend-lover
Silver Status
Silver Status
Weekend-lover

Zay Dollars : 415945
Zay Rating : 75

Character Sheet
Toy Chest: 1

PostSubject: WHY CANT I JUST BE?   WHY CANT I JUST BE? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:14 pm

AS A MAN WHY CANT I JUST BE LONELY?
WHY CANT I JUST BE MENTALLY HURT?
WHY CANT I JUST BE EMOTIONAL AND READY TO SETTLE?

HOW COME ITS ALWAYS SOMEONE WHO BELIEVES THAT I HAVE SOME SIDE AGENDA TO GET INTO HER PANITES?
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelburks.tech.officelive.com
NIGHTSTICK
Bronze Status
Bronze Status
NIGHTSTICK

Zay Dollars : 411865
Zay Rating : 8

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: WHY CANT I JUST BE?   WHY CANT I JUST BE? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:42 pm

Cuz society got women thinking that's all we want
Back to top Go down
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

Zay Dollars : 420869
Zay Rating : 164

PostSubject: Re: WHY CANT I JUST BE?   WHY CANT I JUST BE? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 3:32 pm

Thats true nite stic, but it's also actions that ppl show and see that plays apart... U don't have 2 change or be different, but a word or text can go along way 2 a woman just something different from what she is use 2 hearing and reading....

A woman loves a strong man GOL & she mite not think that's the only thing u want.... She mite understand that u have been hurt & have anotha life, but she mite wanna be that woman who wants 2 help u get thru that so u don't have 2 stress 2 urself, but u gotta let her in though.. I mean it aint easy being a woman who is looked @ 4 sex all the time... No one should judge or assume thats what the otha party is on... just talk about it with the young lady and let that be known offline... & trust u'll c a difference...

Be good boi's Laughing

Last edited by CORNBREAD FED on Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
peanut butter
Unranked...needs posts.
Unranked...needs posts.

Zay Dollars : 410611
Zay Rating : 5

PostSubject: Re: WHY CANT I JUST BE?   WHY CANT I JUST BE? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:20 pm

if ur acting like a true gentleman and she still thinks that...let her go...don't waste ur time trying prove something to someone.
I have had a lot men walk away from me because I wouldn't sleep with them and that's fine...its not that serious for me to have a man...I take love and relationships very seriously and I feel to give urself to someone is a privilege to them and everybody doesn't get that privilege.I know what I want from a man and if he doesn't have those qualities he won't be my man...I don't think about trying to change a man cuz I know I can't.

so if u told her u want more and she doesn't belive..let her go..find someone who isn't afraid of loving again...find someone who will see that u r in it for something more and that will appreciate that.
Back to top Go down
Bleu
Silver Status
Silver Status
Bleu

Zay Dollars : 413688
Zay Rating : 47

PostSubject: Re: WHY CANT I JUST BE?   WHY CANT I JUST BE? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:25 pm

gentleman-of-love wrote:

HOW COME ITS ALWAYS SOMEONE WHO BELIEVES THAT I HAVE SOME SIDE AGENDA TO GET INTO HER PANITES?

Well I will say this love. Women know eventually you gonna wanna get into our panties but it is all about the delivery that a woman looks for in a man. I give men the benefit of the dought until they make me think otherwise so i really dont' fall into what u r speaking of but I will say women who have constantly been hurt think that all men have an agenda. She actually has to look within herself and find out y she trippin so hard because each man is different so you can't throw them all in the same pile. But there are some meen out there who about gaming and can't keep it 100 and that y a lot of women feel that way. It's a double edge sword love. So baby it aint u it's normally the female with the issues. Society might play a part in it but it aint the real reason.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mobleu
Weekend-lover
Silver Status
Silver Status
Weekend-lover

Zay Dollars : 415945
Zay Rating : 75

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: WHY CANT I JUST BE?   WHY CANT I JUST BE? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:46 pm

I APPRECIATE ALL THE INPUT AND I WILL FIRST ANALYZE ME AND MAYBE CHANGE SOME SMALL PARTS IN ME...AND THEN I WILL TRY TO PUT THIS THOUGHT ASIDE, BECAUSE I DONT WANT ONE THOUGHT TO RUIN ME FINDING A WOMAN THAT WILL TRULY SHOW ME ONE OF THE GREATEST GIFTS TO MAN..WHICH IS HIS "WIFE"

-GOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelburks.tech.officelive.com
choclatstar
Silver Status
Silver Status
choclatstar

Zay Dollars : 412706
Zay Rating : 38

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Why Can't I.....   WHY CANT I JUST BE? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:06 pm

HOW COME ITS ALWAYS SOMEONE WHO BELIEVES THAT I HAVE SOME SIDE AGENDA TO GET INTO HER PANITES

Basically society. and so few men actually take time to show a woman different. Women that take the time understand that men have feelings to.
Back to top Go down
Miz. Joseph
Silver Status
Silver Status
Miz. Joseph

Zay Dollars : 412861
Zay Rating : 1

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: WHY CANT I JUST BE?   WHY CANT I JUST BE? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:18 pm

I feel you GOL-- Honestly I think men always fall in love with the wrong women and women do it with men as well. We tend to look at what a person looks like, what they have, etc and not the heart of a person. I just got done reading a book where one of the main characters said, " You can learn to love the Lord but you can't learn to be fine"-- he ended up marrying a women he really wasn't compatible with--- I mean, we fall in love with how good a person's sex is-- all that but never the core of them. If we can't look at a person in their eyes and truly see their soul , they are not for us--hence the title "soul mates". Find you a cute, spiritual and intelligent female. If she loves God, then she will love herself which means she will know how to love you. If she is smart, she will do what she can to please and keep her man without risking her own identity or feeling like she's lost herself in him. Loving someone is not as hard as we make it. I am no expert but I have learned alot about people and relationships by analyzing my own and others around me. If we learned to communicate like adults (no yelling and screaming) and if we learned to give each other the benefit of the doubt then we may get somewhere with the opposite sex. The new woman is not Keisha who hurt you, Malcolm is not Keith that hurt us women. We have to learn how to pray and leave it to God. No one wants to be lonely and believe me, I have done my my share of crying nights asking God when I was going to get my life's partner and I was married! LOL... But we have to leave it to HIM because at the end of the day, God knows all things and knows the desires of our heart-- He will never forsake us or put on us anything more than we can bear-- just leave it to him baby--- I promise your wife will come when you least expect it. Smile Love ya all!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/misslaydee81
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

Zay Dollars : 420869
Zay Rating : 164

PostSubject: Re: WHY CANT I JUST BE?   WHY CANT I JUST BE? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 10:41 am

Thats rite Miz J seek ye 1st the Kingdom of Heaven...
Back to top Go down
Miz. Joseph
Silver Status
Silver Status
Miz. Joseph

Zay Dollars : 412861
Zay Rating : 1

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: WHY CANT I JUST BE?   WHY CANT I JUST BE? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:01 pm

And everybody let the chuuch say Amend! Smile Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/misslaydee81
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHY CANT I JUST BE?   WHY CANT I JUST BE? Empty

Back to top Go down

WHY CANT I JUST BE?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World of Zay :: World of Zay Singles :: Good Girls/Good Guys-
Jump to: