The World of Zay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World of Zay

The ultimate site for all of Zay's groups.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to the ULTIMATE SOCIAL SEX SITE!!!
CHATROOM IS OPEN!!!!!!!
Latest topics
» Навальный пошел служить в госорганы?
Summore freaky shyt for ya'll!!!! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:28 pm by Guest

» Wellnigh as cheap as files
Summore freaky shyt for ya'll!!!! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:43 am by Guest

» check backlinks backlinks service
Summore freaky shyt for ya'll!!!! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:47 am by Guest

» Dealer Negotiation Secrets eBook
Summore freaky shyt for ya'll!!!! EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:45 am by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001 came as a surprise to the public
Summore freaky shyt for ya'll!!!! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:53 pm by Guest

» автоматизированный резательный комплекс СОЧИ-5
Summore freaky shyt for ya'll!!!! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:53 pm by Guest

» WHY DO BOOTY CALLS WANNA CUDDLE???
Summore freaky shyt for ya'll!!!! EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:40 am by Guest

» Would you marry a bi-sexual female?
Summore freaky shyt for ya'll!!!! EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:25 am by Alco Jr

» virginity...
Summore freaky shyt for ya'll!!!! EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 3:19 am by Alco Jr

» I Will Fall BAck ANd Watch You Have her
Summore freaky shyt for ya'll!!!! EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:33 pm by Alco Jr

Top posters
CORNBREAD FED (825)
Summore freaky shyt for ya'll!!!! Vote_lcapSummore freaky shyt for ya'll!!!! Voting_barSummore freaky shyt for ya'll!!!! Vote_rcap 
Weekend-lover (403)
Summore freaky shyt for ya'll!!!! Vote_lcapSummore freaky shyt for ya'll!!!! Voting_barSummore freaky shyt for ya'll!!!! Vote_rcap 
MaMaLicious (328)
Bleu (201)
SEXY69 (164)
choclatstar (151)
Frenchie (118)
Miz. Joseph (111)
lillbitnaughty (95)
AWT1 (89)
My Affiliated Sites
free forumfree forum

Gallery
Summore freaky shyt for ya'll!!!! Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 177 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:53 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Statistics
We have 211 registered users
The newest registered user is happy2010

Our users have posted a total of 3377 messages in 391 subjects

Summore freaky shyt for ya'll!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miz. Joseph
Silver Status
Silver Status
Miz. Joseph

Zay Dollars : 415661
Zay Rating : 1

Character Sheet
Toy Chest: 1

PostSubject: Summore freaky shyt for ya'll!!!!   Summore freaky shyt for ya'll!!!! EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:34 pm

Imagine this:

"Come on in the room suga, locking you up in love for days, we're gonna be rocking baby, til the cops come knockin'"............

You hear Maxwell singing your song... you love that falsetto voice, wishing he was your man.... then you think about it--Max ain't got nothing on your fella!
Your man is laying on the bed, massaging his dick while he watches you dance to the rhythm of the song. You have on your red and black lace outfit he got you just for tonight. It's Valentine's Day and you just know you gonna get you some good loving tonight.

"Papa's gonna have to leave a message on the telephone babe, ain't no stopping me, til the cops come knockin"

Every pulse from the beat of the song makes your pussy jump. You are giving him a show like one he's never seen before. He is rock hard and even at a distance you can see the pre-cum oozing from his dick. You feel your pussy getting wetter--- it's like he can smell your juices cuz he just wants to fuck the shit out of you but you won't let him. You start pinching your nipples through the sheer material and start feeling real good. Your juices start flowing down your thighs and you just want to give your man the ride of his life--after all what are crotchless panties for? You move your body like a snake and you move down as you finger yourself. Your man is looking at you like a lion in dire need of a meal. You move towards him and you see his dick jump---it's amazing how pretty his dick is!!! You climb on the bed like a lioness hunting her prey.... You look into his eyes and you see that this man wants you... You start kissing him --nibbling on his bottom lip and sucking on his top lip like only you know how. You start sucking on his neck real sensual like.... You see the tattoo with your name on his neck and you start tracing the ink with your tongue. He moans and you like that shit. It turns you on to hear your man moan like that. He grabs you and sits you staright up. He starts sucking on your nipples and oh the heaven. No words need to be spoken as he suckles you. You feel like you want to cum but you hold back and just enjoy the intense feeling you feel deep down in the bottom of your pussy. He moves up and starts sucking on your neck and then he starts fingering the pussy and when he feels how wet it is, he picks you up and sits you on his hard, throbing dick. You shriek because you weren't expecting that but you immediately start riding his dick and bouncing like your life depends on it. Damn, he feels so good-- that hard dick fills you up to the brim. You can damn near feel his dick in your throat. You love the way he strokes the kittie. You start purring only like you know how. You start talking dirty to him, " Yes baby, you know how mami like it... you feel how hot and wet this pussy is for you... this your pussy baby... show me whose pussy this is..." He's sucking your nipples while you riding him and you try to hold back but you can't--You cum harder than you ever have. He smiles and says, " That's right baby, let it all out for papi... yeah that's right... daddy loves that shit, give it to me".... when the after shock is over, he gently lays you down on your back and gets on his knees and puts his dick in HARD! You love that shit and he knows it... You yell out, "Oh my GOD!" He turns you the side so he can fuck you from an angle. You love that shit cuz his dick is curved and you know he about to be hitting that G-spot like a muthafucka! He starts hitting it like the pro he is--- You start moaning so loud that you know the neighbors know his name! LOL! Shit--he feels so good that you call his name out loud, "Oh Junie" ... He starts fucking you harder and faster and you say, "Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, fuck me baby... you better let me know who running this pussy.... give me all this big dick daddy... oh I love daddy dick... you feel that baby... your pussy is crying for you daddy... you feel them tears... you feel how wet I am baby... you did that!" He starts fucking you like he trying to break your cervix. You just want to enjoy the wave so you lay back and let him do what he does best--- fuck you to sleep! His dick gets harder and harder---the more he fucks you, the harder he gets. You know he's gonna cum in a min so you push away from him and you sit on his face--- after all when he tastes your juices, he's cums harder... So he licks your clit and starts nibbling on it like a ice cream cone... you start riding his face like a Bronco. He loves it... you start pulling on your nipples so you can cum harder---- he pulls on your clit with your teeth and you squirt out a bit.... Then starts sucking so softly on your clit and you near have a heart attack as you let go of all the nut you been holding on to--- He feels you shake and he pulls you down harder so he can suck ALL the nut out of your pussy--- you shake even harder because your clit is still so sensitive.. when he feels you shake harder, he starts to cum and you bend down and take his dick in your mouth and start sucking the shit out of his dick...he starts shaking like he's having a seizure because his dick is so sensitive from you sucking it while he's cumming... you lick every bit of cum off his dick and suck the head until he cries out-- "okay baby that's enough!" HA! You know you got him then! Then you kiss him and recoup cuz in about 30 mins-it's gonna be time for round two!

"We're gonna be rocking baby til the cops come knockin!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/misslaydee81
lillbitnaughty
Bronze Status
Bronze Status
lillbitnaughty

Zay Dollars : 415178
Zay Rating : 20

PostSubject: Re: Summore freaky shyt for ya'll!!!!   Summore freaky shyt for ya'll!!!! EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:43 pm

WOW.......that got me nearly cummin lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Miz. Joseph
Silver Status
Silver Status
Miz. Joseph

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Summore freaky shyt for ya'll!!!!   Summore freaky shyt for ya'll!!!! EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:53 pm

Did you like that one for real? I thought it was okay--thought the other was better---LOL
Back to top Go down
lillbitnaughty
Bronze Status
Bronze Status
lillbitnaughty

Zay Dollars : 415178
Zay Rating : 20

PostSubject: Re: Summore freaky shyt for ya'll!!!!   Summore freaky shyt for ya'll!!!! EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:04 pm

yeah that was hot i love both of them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Miz. Joseph
Silver Status
Silver Status
Miz. Joseph

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Summore freaky shyt for ya'll!!!!   Summore freaky shyt for ya'll!!!! EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:10 pm

Thanks Ma--- Smile Let me know what you think of my poetry if you feel like reading any of it--LOL! I posted alot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summore freaky shyt for ya'll!!!!   Summore freaky shyt for ya'll!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Summore freaky shyt for ya'll!!!!
Page 1 of 1