The World of Zay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World of Zay

The ultimate site for all of Zay's groups.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to the ULTIMATE SOCIAL SEX SITE!!!
CHATROOM IS OPEN!!!!!!!
Latest topics
» Навальный пошел служить в госорганы?
TRUE SEX: SHE IN HEAT!! PUSSY Warm and JUICY!!! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:28 pm by Guest

» Wellnigh as cheap as files
TRUE SEX: SHE IN HEAT!! PUSSY Warm and JUICY!!! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:43 am by Guest

» check backlinks backlinks service
TRUE SEX: SHE IN HEAT!! PUSSY Warm and JUICY!!! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:47 am by Guest

» Dealer Negotiation Secrets eBook
TRUE SEX: SHE IN HEAT!! PUSSY Warm and JUICY!!! EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:45 am by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001 came as a surprise to the public
TRUE SEX: SHE IN HEAT!! PUSSY Warm and JUICY!!! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:53 pm by Guest

» автоматизированный резательный комплекс СОЧИ-5
TRUE SEX: SHE IN HEAT!! PUSSY Warm and JUICY!!! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:53 pm by Guest

» WHY DO BOOTY CALLS WANNA CUDDLE???
TRUE SEX: SHE IN HEAT!! PUSSY Warm and JUICY!!! EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:40 am by Guest

» Would you marry a bi-sexual female?
TRUE SEX: SHE IN HEAT!! PUSSY Warm and JUICY!!! EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:25 am by Alco Jr

» virginity...
TRUE SEX: SHE IN HEAT!! PUSSY Warm and JUICY!!! EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 3:19 am by Alco Jr

» I Will Fall BAck ANd Watch You Have her
TRUE SEX: SHE IN HEAT!! PUSSY Warm and JUICY!!! EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:33 pm by Alco Jr

Top posters
CORNBREAD FED (825)
TRUE SEX: SHE IN HEAT!! PUSSY Warm and JUICY!!! Vote_lcapTRUE SEX: SHE IN HEAT!! PUSSY Warm and JUICY!!! Voting_barTRUE SEX: SHE IN HEAT!! PUSSY Warm and JUICY!!! Vote_rcap 
Weekend-lover (403)
TRUE SEX: SHE IN HEAT!! PUSSY Warm and JUICY!!! Vote_lcapTRUE SEX: SHE IN HEAT!! PUSSY Warm and JUICY!!! Voting_barTRUE SEX: SHE IN HEAT!! PUSSY Warm and JUICY!!! Vote_rcap 
MaMaLicious (328)
Bleu (201)
SEXY69 (164)
choclatstar (151)
Frenchie (118)
Miz. Joseph (111)
lillbitnaughty (95)
AWT1 (89)
My Affiliated Sites
free forumfree forum

Gallery
TRUE SEX: SHE IN HEAT!! PUSSY Warm and JUICY!!! Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 177 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:53 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Statistics
We have 211 registered users
The newest registered user is happy2010

Our users have posted a total of 3377 messages in 391 subjects

TRUE SEX: SHE IN HEAT!! PUSSY Warm and JUICY!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr.Mike
Unranked...needs posts.
Unranked...needs posts.
Mr.Mike

Zay Dollars : 412795
Zay Rating : 8

Character Sheet
Toy Chest: 1

TRUE SEX: SHE IN HEAT!! PUSSY Warm and JUICY!!! Empty
PostSubject: TRUE SEX: SHE IN HEAT!! PUSSY Warm and JUICY!!!   TRUE SEX: SHE IN HEAT!! PUSSY Warm and JUICY!!! EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:24 pm

TRUE STORY:

Im chillin in the computer lab just knocking out some homework and hanging out on FB before i head back to my room for the night. So i get a message from one of my lady friends ;-) she says "Mike I really need you right now". Now know that we have a good mutual relationship, we re good friends and we chill with each other and talk when we need a ear to listen too. So i naturally responged to her message by saying " whats wrong are you ok". I did that cause I thought she was in trouble or something. So she asked me "Are you on campus right now cause I really need you?" I said "I was just bout to head back to my room when I finish my homework." she said "I am really sexually fustrated right now and I know you the only one who can take care of me" So I said "Iight ima be in my room in a few you can come by" (Only reason I didnt go to her room was because dorms visiting hours was over lol ) So I go to my room make sure everything was straight. So she came over , opened da door and she had this sexi ass look in her eye that i never seen before. she had that look like she wanted me, a look like a vampire makes when its hungry..lol so she did her lil sexi walk making that ass switch. She know i was looking so i smacked it as she proceeded to my room. She dropped her jacket and took everything off accept her bra and those damn betty boop panties..lol whole time nothing else is going through our heads but just sum wild nasty ass sex. she layed out on my bed just touching herself and sticking her finger in her mouth and then sticking it in her pussy. Im still thinking like "Is this girl pocessed I never seeen her like this before"lol I teased her a lil bit, kuz I didnt wanna rush in for the kill. I ate her pussy till her legs was shaking, n stuck my index and middle finger in her. She gasps and squeezes her breast together and tilts her head back. I reach up under her arched back and pull her hair while my tounge is still licking her clit, i placed my whole flat tounge on it and sucked it till she begged me to fuck her.. I then lick her inner thigh and kiss her on the stomach. my dick was throbbing through my shorts and she felt it up against her clit while i was between her legs. SHe pulls me close to her and wrap her legs around me. I suck her neck and stick my tounge in her ear while im grinding on her. now she is DAMN near crying/begging me to stick it in. Pull out the magnum, strap up and she was on FIYAH!! had to make sure that kitty kat was still wet so I went back down and gave it a kiss ;-) I put my dick in her while and it felt like her body just reacted n she held me tight as she drove her nails in my back, I rammed all 8 and half in her, didnt leave no dick hanging out. I told her to put her arms around me as I picked her up and began fucking her standing up, her pussy was grabbing my dick and her juices was dripping onto my leg. THen I put her on my desk , (knock all my shit down) We went at it on the desk for about 8 mins, cuz her exct words were "daddy hit from the back" I put her on the floor i didnt even have to tell her to hike dat ass up. She put it up for me to get it, As I give her sum good deep strokes and putting all dick in her, she is clucthing the rug and knocking over my xbox controllers and Cd's. Each stoke i built up speed. Each stoke i gave her she responded with a gasp and deep breathing "omfg mike, uhhh, mike, yes baby, yes baby, right there mike, ima bout to cum baby,". I then turn her to the side ann put one of her legs on my shoulder and fuck her more. Both of us is sweating bullets!. Then I take her back to the bed to finish where we started. She almost out of it as she barely moves, so i told her to hang in there with me.. her pussy is squirting as We finish up.. Sheets is soaking wet , She was done. ;-)
Back to top Go down

TRUE SEX: SHE IN HEAT!! PUSSY Warm and JUICY!!!
Page 1 of 1