The World of Zay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World of Zay

The ultimate site for all of Zay's groups.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to the ULTIMATE SOCIAL SEX SITE!!!
CHATROOM IS OPEN!!!!!!!
Latest topics
» Навальный пошел служить в госорганы?
guys that want more than sex EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:28 pm by Guest

» Wellnigh as cheap as files
guys that want more than sex EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:43 am by Guest

» check backlinks backlinks service
guys that want more than sex EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:47 am by Guest

» Dealer Negotiation Secrets eBook
guys that want more than sex EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:45 am by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001 came as a surprise to the public
guys that want more than sex EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:53 pm by Guest

» автоматизированный резательный комплекс СОЧИ-5
guys that want more than sex EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:53 pm by Guest

» WHY DO BOOTY CALLS WANNA CUDDLE???
guys that want more than sex EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:40 am by Guest

» Would you marry a bi-sexual female?
guys that want more than sex EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:25 am by Alco Jr

» virginity...
guys that want more than sex EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 3:19 am by Alco Jr

» I Will Fall BAck ANd Watch You Have her
guys that want more than sex EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:33 pm by Alco Jr

Top posters
CORNBREAD FED (825)
guys that want more than sex Vote_lcapguys that want more than sex Voting_barguys that want more than sex Vote_rcap 
Weekend-lover (403)
guys that want more than sex Vote_lcapguys that want more than sex Voting_barguys that want more than sex Vote_rcap 
MaMaLicious (328)
Bleu (201)
SEXY69 (164)
choclatstar (151)
Frenchie (118)
Miz. Joseph (111)
lillbitnaughty (95)
AWT1 (89)
My Affiliated Sites
free forumfree forum

Gallery
guys that want more than sex Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 177 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:53 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Statistics
We have 211 registered users
The newest registered user is happy2010

Our users have posted a total of 3377 messages in 391 subjects

guys that want more than sex

Go down 
+3
MaMaLicious
Weekend-lover
Frenchie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Frenchie
Silver Status
Silver Status
Frenchie

Zay Dollars : 415194
Zay Rating : 56

Character Sheet
Toy Chest: 1

PostSubject: guys that want more than sex   guys that want more than sex EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:43 pm

I want more than sex from a guy, where are the guys that want more than sex?
Back to top Go down
Weekend-lover
Silver Status
Silver Status
Weekend-lover

Zay Dollars : 415945
Zay Rating : 75

Character Sheet

PostSubject: MORE THAN SEX   guys that want more than sex EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:53 pm

I WOULD LOVE SOMETHING MORE THAN SEX...BUT IT SEEMS LIKE THATS ALL MOST WOMAN WANT RIGHT NOW ANYWAYS.

THEY WANT SEX WITHOUT STRINGS OR ATTACHMENTS....SO I HAVE ADAPTED TO IT
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelburks.tech.officelive.com
MaMaLicious
Silver Status
Silver Status
MaMaLicious

Zay Dollars : 415041
Zay Rating : 170

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: guys that want more than sex   guys that want more than sex EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:56 pm

maybe just the ladies you step to hun...
Back to top Go down
Frenchie
Silver Status
Silver Status
Frenchie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: guys that want more than sex   guys that want more than sex EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:29 pm

@gentleman...even though u have adapted are u still looking for more than sex?

on another note...what happened to making love or just fucking...what's with all this licking ass shit? if a dude lick my ass imma lose all respect for him & u better believe if a woman licks a dudes ass he might let her do it but he won't respect her. I don't think that's the type of chick he wants to make his wife...maybe im wrong.
Back to top Go down
MaMaLicious
Silver Status
Silver Status
MaMaLicious

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: guys that want more than sex   guys that want more than sex EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:33 pm

Hmmmm....Frenchie...I don't totally agree with you on the lickin thing...again...its not something I will do for just anyone...I was with my ex for four years before it was even talked about or even carried out...and I did have all the respect in the world from him and he definitely wanted to make me his wife...sex is about trying everything with ur partner...and when i say that I mean the one who you are in a total committed loving relationship with...explore, lose inhibitions...have some fun...
Back to top Go down
Frenchie
Silver Status
Silver Status
Frenchie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: guys that want more than sex   guys that want more than sex EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:43 pm

to each its own I guess...I just can't lick the ass...even if im in a committed relationship & it doesn't work out imma think to myself..."and I licked his ass...damn...I hope he don't tell nobody"...lol
Back to top Go down
MaMaLicious
Silver Status
Silver Status
MaMaLicious

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: guys that want more than sex   guys that want more than sex EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:47 pm

LOL...i hear ya there...too funny
Back to top Go down
Weekend-lover
Silver Status
Silver Status
Weekend-lover

Zay Dollars : 415945
Zay Rating : 75

Character Sheet

PostSubject: LOL   guys that want more than sex EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:53 am

I CAN UNDERSTAND WHERE YOU COMING FROM FRENCHIE.....CAUSE WHEN HE TELL, NOW YOU GOT THE "SHE ATE ASS FACE" pale
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelburks.tech.officelive.com
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

Zay Dollars : 420869
Zay Rating : 164

PostSubject: Re: guys that want more than sex   guys that want more than sex EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 2:16 am

On here we can just express how much we like sex... I mean i would love 2 have a serious relationship along with good dick most women do.. If we find good dick and a guy who is willing 2 commit hell we would be good... Like mama said i'm not sure what type of women u have came across,but u need 2 upgrade... I'ma closet freak when it comes 2 my daily life, but on here i can say what i want when i want and no one can judge me, but that doesn't mean cause i talk nastie that i don't want or is not seeking 2 be found by a serious guy who have seious motives... If ur looking 4 just a fuck wait til zay create the booty call page
Back to top Go down
katwoman
Unranked...needs posts.
Unranked...needs posts.

Zay Dollars : 411131
Zay Rating : 11

PostSubject: guy that want more   guys that want more than sex EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:08 am

@ frenchie,
I am with you on this one I will not like nobody ass that is disprectful,distasteful to me as a woman,but to each their own.
Back to top Go down
Sunshyne718
Bronze Status
Bronze Status

Zay Dollars : 411539
Zay Rating : 23

PostSubject: Re: guys that want more than sex   guys that want more than sex EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 7:04 am

@ Frenchie if you are dealing with a real man you won't have to worry about the kiss and tell aspect of your sexual sitautions. Anyway you shouldn't be doing anything sexually that you are going to be ashamed of, whether it be sucking dicks, balls, or licking ass. There should be nothing that a woman should be ashamed of when she is having sex with her man and especially if he is a real man. Only the BOYS go around bragging to their friends that she just sucked my dick or she licked my ass and a real man even if you decide not to be together anymore you won't have to worry about him telling. Take it from me I have been there. Find the real ones and you can let go of all your sexual inhibitions and not worry about his friends knowing that you are a freak in the bed.
Back to top Go down
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

PostSubject: Re: guys that want more than sex   guys that want more than sex EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:38 am

Well, put Ms 718 thats what i'm talking about i couldn't have said it any betta
Back to top Go down
Frenchie
Silver Status
Silver Status
Frenchie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: guys that want more than sex   guys that want more than sex EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:58 am

@ gentleman u never answered my question...do u still want more than sex or are you satisfied with getting just sex?

To everyone else...I appreciate ur comments as u can tell there are some things im not open to but im not trying to judge anyone. I am learning a lot just because I don't do it doesn't mean I can't know about it.
Back to top Go down
AWT1
Bronze Status
Bronze Status
AWT1

Zay Dollars : 412214
Zay Rating : 7

PostSubject: Re: guys that want more than sex   guys that want more than sex EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:01 am

I guess it all comes down to a matter a personal preference. Me, I'm a very uninhibited person who at 16 was dating women twice my age. So I look at things differently. Some men like (love) 3sums, I don't. Some women like their asses licked and some don't. But rest assured, most people who post here are not running around sticking their tongue up every ass they meet! Anything oral is a very personal act that should be enjoyed by people who enjoy doing it.
Back to top Go down
MaMaLicious
Silver Status
Silver Status
MaMaLicious

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: guys that want more than sex   guys that want more than sex EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:32 am

Very very well said AWT1
Back to top Go down
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

PostSubject: Re: guys that want more than sex   guys that want more than sex EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:01 pm

Thats rite Big daddie.. This page is just that a page where ppl can say and act how they won't act in their daily life... Me & big daddie aka AWT1 write short stories and poems so 2 have a freaky mind is common 4us & is really much needed 4 our line of mind on this page... No please don't express urself in a freaky manner if ur not comfortable.. Thats a good thing. I like 2 get things off my chest on here cause i have no 1 else i feel comfortable telling in my circle of offline friends.. Trust that the stuff being said on here is all fun and games some if not all the ppl on here is a freak cause if they werent then they wouldn't have registered.. I don't know non of these ppl on here and some do even stay in the same state as me which makes it even betta cause i can really say what comes 2my mind.. It's good 2 know sometimes that ur not the only person who has freaky ideas or dreams that makes u feel very normal in a world of strange ppl...

Loving this 1 Frenchie
Back to top Go down

guys that want more than sex
Page 1 of 1