The World of Zay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World of Zay

The ultimate site for all of Zay's groups.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to the ULTIMATE SOCIAL SEX SITE!!!
CHATROOM IS OPEN!!!!!!!
Latest topics
» Навальный пошел служить в госорганы?
DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD... EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:28 pm by Guest

» Wellnigh as cheap as files
DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD... EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:43 am by Guest

» check backlinks backlinks service
DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD... EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:47 am by Guest

» Dealer Negotiation Secrets eBook
DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:45 am by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001 came as a surprise to the public
DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD... EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:53 pm by Guest

» автоматизированный резательный комплекс СОЧИ-5
DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD... EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:53 pm by Guest

» WHY DO BOOTY CALLS WANNA CUDDLE???
DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD... EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:40 am by Guest

» Would you marry a bi-sexual female?
DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD... EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:25 am by Alco Jr

» virginity...
DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD... EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 3:19 am by Alco Jr

» I Will Fall BAck ANd Watch You Have her
DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD... EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:33 pm by Alco Jr

Top posters
CORNBREAD FED (825)
DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD... Vote_lcapDOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD... Voting_barDOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD... Vote_rcap 
Weekend-lover (403)
DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD... Vote_lcapDOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD... Voting_barDOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD... Vote_rcap 
MaMaLicious (328)
Bleu (201)
SEXY69 (164)
choclatstar (151)
Frenchie (118)
Miz. Joseph (111)
lillbitnaughty (95)
AWT1 (89)
My Affiliated Sites
free forumfree forum

Gallery
DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD... Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 177 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:53 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Statistics
We have 211 registered users
The newest registered user is happy2010

Our users have posted a total of 3377 messages in 391 subjects

DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD...

Go down 
+2
MaMaLicious
CORNBREAD FED
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

Zay Dollars : 423189
Zay Rating : 164

PostSubject: DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD...   DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD... EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:28 am

WE ARE ON A WONDERFUL SITE CREATED BY: ZAY WITH ALOT OF DIFFERENT FREAKS AND FREAKY IDEAS, BUT NO 1 HAS ANSWERED THE QUESTION...

DOES SEX REALLY DO A BODIE GOOD... DO U NEED DICK/PUSSY/FINGERING/HEAD/DILDO/ETC. 2 MAKE IT THRU THE DAY,WEEK,& MONTH... HOW LONG CAN U GO WITHOUT BEING SUCKED,FUCKED,& TOUCHED..DO U NEED 2... & IS THAT BECUZ SEX REALLY DOES UR BODIE GOOD...

LET ME KNOW...
Back to top Go down
MaMaLicious
Silver Status
Silver Status
MaMaLicious

Zay Dollars : 417361
Zay Rating : 170

Character Sheet
Toy Chest: 1

PostSubject: Re: DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD...   DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD... EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:44 am

Good Mornin My Fellow Freak...
Well for me...I have gone about 5 years without so much as gettin a kiss blown to me..so I after about 2 years started to need a toy to get me thru the day...or a couple fingers from my right hand...Latley...I just want to be held and touched and kissed, and played with...and everything else that follows...
Back to top Go down
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

PostSubject: Re: DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD...   DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD... EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:03 am

MaMaLicious wrote:
Well for me...I have gone about 5 years without so much as gettin a kiss blown to me..so I after about 2 years started to need a toy to get me thru the day...or a couple fingers from my right hand...Latley...I just want to be held and touched and kissed, and played with...and everything else that follows...

U HIT IT RITE ON THE HEAD... MOST MEN DON'T GET IT...WE DON'T WANNA FUCK ALL THE TIME THAT CAN COME AFTER, BUT START OFF WITH A KISS HERE A RUB THERE SOME NASTIE TALK BEHIND IT... FUCK ME WITHOUT EVEN TOUCHING ME THAT SHID IS THE BEST AND B4 U KNOW IT WE GETTING IT IN...

U KNOW I HAVE WENT THAT LONG, BUT IN THE LAST YEAR I WAITED 11MONTHS B4 LETTING ANYBODIE GO THERE AND IT WASN'T THE BEST DUE 2 HIM MAINLY WANTING 2 PLEASE HIMSELF SO, THAT 2-TIMES I DON'T EVEN COUNT DUE 2 ME NOT BUSSING... SO, 2 ME IT'S BEEN A YEAR AND 2MONTHS, BUT BECAUSE I LAYED THERE THAN IT HAS BEEN 3MONTHS.. & THE BOTTOM LINE IS SEX DOES A BODIE GOOD IF IT'S DONE RITE... MEN DON'T LISTEN... I HAVE SOME GOOD SHID, BUT IF I C THAT U ARE ONLY OUT 2 BUSS 4 U & NOT BUSS WITH ME I DON'T PUT MY ALL IN2 IT... I HAVE GIVEN MEN THE WHACKEST HEAD EVA AND THEY STILL BUSSED, BUT THEY WOULD NEVA KNOW IT COULD HAVE BEEN BETTA IF THEY TOOK THEIR TIME LEARNING MY PUSSY.. THE LAST GUY I WAS WITH I TALKED 2 HIM FOR 4MONTHS AND THATS THE STORY ^^^ ABOVE HE STILL DIDN'T LEARN MY PUSSY WHICH RESULTED IN2 ME BEEN TURNED OFF... WE STILL COOL, BUT UNTIL HE CAN GET THAT SHID STR8 THEN NO... I DON'T HAVE TIME 2 WASTE ON SOMEONE WHO IS NOT INTERESTED IN LEARNING HOW SEX DOES MY BODIE GOOD... SO YEA...

Last edited by kish2cute on Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bleu
Silver Status
Silver Status
Bleu

Zay Dollars : 416008
Zay Rating : 47

PostSubject: Re: DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD...   DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD... EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:06 am

Well I have went 2 1/2 years before.. It was not a big deal for me. I either used the shower head or used a toy. It was by choice actually.. I just got tired of men and there games so I decided to chill out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mobleu
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

PostSubject: Re: DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD...   DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD... EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:10 am

@ BLEU RITE... I SOOOOO AGREE WITH U...

ALL WE LOOK 4 IS A MAN WHO CAN BE A TRUE BLUE FAN OF OUR PUSSY... WE WILL DAMN NEAR DO A LOT AND TRY A LOT IF A MAN PUT'S HIS ALL IN 2 PLEASING US...
Back to top Go down
Bleu
Silver Status
Silver Status
Bleu

PostSubject: Re: DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD...   DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD... EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:20 am

kish2cute wrote:

ALL WE LOOK 4 IS A MAN WHO CAN BE A TRUE BLUE FAN OF OUR PUSSY... WE WILL DAMN NEAR DO A LOT AND TRY A LOT IF A MAN PUT'S HIS ALL IN 2 PLEASING US...

I know Kish.. They dont' understand if they would just get some act rite we would be down for a lot of shit but most men can't do that because they dick talk more than there head. To much pussy running around.. They always feel it is something better even if they have the freakiest woman.
Back to top Go down
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

PostSubject: Re: DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD...   DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD... EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:43 am

MoBleu wrote:
kish2cute wrote:

I know Kish.. They dont' understand if they would just get some act rite we would be down for a lot of shit but most men can't do that because they dick talk more than there head. To much pussy running around.. They always feel it is something better even if they have the freakiest woman.

RITE... THEY THINK IF THEY FUCK AROUND THEY GO FIND THAT PUSSY 2 MEET THEIR NEEDS & THEY ARE NOT... THEY ARE FINDING PUSSY THAT WAS TRAINED BY ANOTHA MAN.. & IF THEY FIND A WOMAN TRAIN HER PUSSY 2 THE WAY THEY LIKE IT & WHAT IS COMFORTABLE 4 HER SHID THEY WOULD BE GOOD, BUT MEN BE 2 MUCH OF A RUSH & LIKE U SAID THEY DONE PASSED UP THE FREAKEST WOMAN EVA.. I KNOW I HAVE BEEN PASSED UP, BUT IT'S ALL GOOD DOE... MORE PUSSY 4 ME, MYSELF, & I
Back to top Go down
Bleu
Silver Status
Silver Status
Bleu

PostSubject: Re: DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD...   DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD... EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:15 am

MaMaLicious wrote:

I know that's rite Mama.. Sometimes all that other stuff just don't cut it. I love for a man to hold me, kiss me and play wit me as well. To me that's wut leads up to some great sex..
Back to top Go down
Bleu
Silver Status
Silver Status
Bleu

PostSubject: Re: DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD...   DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD... EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:17 am

kish2cute wrote:
MoBleu wrote:
kish2cute wrote:

RITE... THEY THINK IF THEY FUCK AROUND THEY GO FIND THAT PUSSY 2 MEET THEIR NEEDS & THEY ARE NOT... THEY ARE FINDING PUSSY THAT WAS TRAINED BY ANOTHA MAN.. & IF THEY FIND A WOMAN TRAIN HER PUSSY 2 THE WAY THEY LIKE IT & WHAT IS COMFORTABLE 4 HER SHID THEY WOULD BE GOOD, BUT MEN BE 2 MUCH OF A RUSH & LIKE U SAID THEY DONE PASSED UP THE FREAKEST WOMAN EVA.. I KNOW I HAVE BEEN PASSED UP, BUT IT'S ALL GOOD DOE... MORE PUSSY 4 ME, MYSELF, & I

Kish don't worry bout that girl.. The rite dude gone come along and your world will be rocked lol. He gone like u for you and your freakiness girl. So lets just day he cummmminnn.. GOL where u @ dude.. Kish need da BOSSS lol
Back to top Go down
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

PostSubject: Re: DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD...   DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD... EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:27 am

Daddie aint ready 4 a solo with me yet... Cause i'm a real nastie girl... & i need 2 be tamed by the best king u digg
Back to top Go down
Weekend-lover
Silver Status
Silver Status
Weekend-lover

Zay Dollars : 418265
Zay Rating : 75

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD...   DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD... EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:36 am

NOW WAIT A MINUTE....I AM NOT THE GUY YOU THINK I AM. UNDERNEATH ALL THIS FREAK AND OUTSPOKEN EXTERIOR...IS A MAN, ENTREPRENEUR, FATHER AND PROBERLY THE MOST COMPASSIONATE MAN YOU WILL EVER ME. I HAVE SAID THIS BEFORE TO A WOMAN AND I WILL SAY IT TO YOU LADIES......

I AM IN LOVE WITH THE THOUGHT THAT ONE DAY I WILL BE IN TRUE LOVE....

JUST BECAUSE I DONT NOT SHOW THAT MAN ALOT DOES NOT MEAN THAT I AM NOT READY FOR ANYTHING SERIOUS. I HAVE BEEN ABUSED MENTALLLY, PHYSICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY FOR ABOUT 6 YEARS AND HAVE HARDENDED MY HEART AND BUILT WALLS SO THAT A FEMALE WILL HAVE TO SHOW SOME REAL WOMANLY TRAITS IN ORDER TO GET MY LOVE, SUPPORT AND PROTECTION. SO PLEASE DONT THINK I AM JUST ABOUT SEX....I AM SENSITIVE, KIND AND VERY LOVING....

AND LADIES I AM NOT MAD, JUST NEEDED TO LET ME REAL LADIES KNOW THAT A REAL MAN IS IN THEIR PRESENCE AND YOU SHOULD BE ENCOURAGED TO KNOW THAT I AM NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelburks.tech.officelive.com
Bleu
Silver Status
Silver Status
Bleu

PostSubject: Re: DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD...   DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD... EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:41 am

Oh shittttt GOL has spoken ladiesss.. I know love and I understand y ur heart can be hardden because that happen to me after I divorced from my x hubby. I am positive you are a very well rounded and you know what you want. Like you said it's just gonna take that specail WOMANNNNN to help you pass those issuse. Bleu got nuttin but love 4 ya and want nuttin but the best..
Back to top Go down
MaMaLicious
Silver Status
Silver Status
MaMaLicious

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD...   DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD... EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:42 am

WoW GOL...if I didn't know any better I would think that I just wrote that...I am in the same boat...that is why I have been out of the game for 5 years...I was in two seriously abusive relationships...back to back...and I put some thick concrete walls up with a steel coating...and the next guy who comes into my life and can truly understand why those walls were put up in the first place will be the one who can show that he is worthy...any one that knows me outside of this room knows that I am not all about my sex and toys...I am very passionate in anything that i do...i am patient almost to a fault...but on the same hand...don't take my kindess for weakness...someone is out there for me...and I have finally come to terms that not all guys are assess...and even if he is not in Boston...he is somewhere out there...and when I find him...or he finds me...its on...lol
Back to top Go down
Bleu
Silver Status
Silver Status
Bleu

PostSubject: Re: DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD...   DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD... EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 12:13 pm

MaMaLicious wrote:
WoW GOL...if I didn't know any better I would think that I just wrote that...I am in the same boat...that is why I have been out of the game for 5 years...I was in two seriously abusive relationships...back to back...and I put some thick concrete walls up with a steel coating...and the next guy who comes into my life and can truly understand why those walls were put up in the first place will be the one who can show that he is worthy...any one that knows me outside of this room knows that I am not all about my sex and toys...I am very passionate in anything that i do...i am patient almost to a fault...but on the same hand...don't take my kindess for weakness...someone is out there for me...and I have finally come to terms that not all guys are assess...and even if he is not in Boston...he is somewhere out there...and when I find him...or he finds me...its on...lol

Mama I can understand lady b 4 my marriage I had been in some abusive relationships physical and mental. I put up walls as well and you should stay guarded but don't be so guarded that you miss out on someone that might be the person you need in your life. It took me 3yrs to understand the person I am dealing with rite now. It was a rollercoaster ride.. There where day's I could not stand him and just wanted to give up but in the end I have realized he is a good man what I was missing in my life becaue I delt with little boys. I almost lost him because of my hardness.

So I say to you and GOL don't be hard that you can't see what is good for you. Remember they are not responsible for your heartache and pain you indured. We all know when someone if not for us because the signs are there early we just ignore them because we happy to finally have someone or we dick or pussy whipped. I speak from experience family. I love both of you and want nutting but the best for you. I want you to find love and you will but yo gotta let it in first. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

PostSubject: Re: DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD...   DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD... EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 12:31 pm

Well, i'ma say harden not ur heart u'll let a good woman/man pass rite by u and not even know it... I have learned that lesson... My past WILL NOT DECIDE MY FUTURE... & inorder 4 someone 2 prove theirselves 2 be worthy u must 1st prove urself worthy 2 URSELF... i know what i have 2 offer and thats plain and simple if a man wanna know seek and u will find...

Side Note: If u r seeking an offline relationship please know that some of the online convo will be involved... If a woman/man ask u how was ur day & what u eat & or do and they take the time 2 text u a nice text and u text back a 2-3 word text... they go think that ur all about sex and there is nothing else 2 u... If u r busie text that and let that be known, but if eva time that person texts u and ur busie and when they text u something about sex and u text them rite back u mite be all about sex... Hmmmm... If the person can't talk 2 u or u don't call them Ummmmm u mite be all about sex.... thats what i have learned ova the years... if u make plans 2 only fuck that person and non 2 meet nd greet that person ummmmm u mite be all about sex... BUT WAIT IT MITE JUST BE U... SO IF U COME ACROSS THIS TYPE OF MAN/WOMAN CHECK URSELF AND TRY 2 MAKE IT BETTA WITH THE NEXT GUY...
Back to top Go down
MaMaLicious
Silver Status
Silver Status
MaMaLicious

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD...   DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD... EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 12:45 pm

Thanx Bleu...and Kish...I don't blame those guys at all...I mean to some point I do...but I take total blame...I am positive there were signs...but I am one to give benefit of doubt...and reason that there is a reason he may drink or whatever...I am patients...so those signs that may have been there I may have overlooked...and not because the dick was good...but because there were other good qualities...if ur in a relationship you take the good with the bad...the physical, verbal and mental abuse happened later in each of the relationships and i was already invested...one relationship was 10 years long...and the other was about 4. But my walls are down now...I am still cautious...i was just doing me for those 5 years...I have a 4 1/2 yr old...so I was just concentrating on me and her...and that is it...a relationship was not necessarily important to me...but I am ready...and that is all i have to say about that...Lets get back to keepin in freaky...LOL
Back to top Go down
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

PostSubject: Re: DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD...   DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD... EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 12:51 pm

YEA..... SO WHO NEEDS DADDIES DICK... LOL
Back to top Go down
SEXY69
Silver Status
Silver Status
SEXY69

Zay Dollars : 416314
Zay Rating : 50

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD...   DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD... EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 12:58 pm

I will keep this short. After reading you guys posts I seriously had tears in my eyes!! I have to say to each and every one of you:: NEVER SETTLE FOR LESS!!!

NEVER ALLOW ANOTHER PERSON TO ABUSE YOU IN ANY FORM OR MANNER. THAT IS NOT REAL LOVE. NO MATTER HOW MUCH A PERSON MAY SAY IT, TRUE LOVE DOES NOT HURT!!!

Much Love Guys!!
Back to top Go down
Weekend-lover
Silver Status
Silver Status
Weekend-lover

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD...   DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD... EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:02 pm

SEXY69 wrote:
I will keep this short. After reading you guys posts I seriously had tears in my eyes!! I have to say to each and every one of you:: NEVER SETTLE FOR LESS!!!

NEVER ALLOW ANOTHER PERSON TO ABUSE YOU IN ANY FORM OR MANNER. THAT IS NOT REAL LOVE. NO MATTER HOW MUCH A PERSON MAY SAY IT, TRUE LOVE DOES NOT HURT!!!

Much Love Guys!!

Thank you Sexy69
Back to top Go down
Bleu
Silver Status
Silver Status
Bleu

PostSubject: Re: DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD...   DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD... EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:26 pm

I just love my family.. I can't say it enough NOW LIKE MAMA SAY let's get back to some FREAKINNNNN.. EVERY FREAKIN NIGHT AND EVERY FREAKIN DAY I WANNA FREAK U BABYYY IN EVERY FREAKIN WAYYYYYY Wink
Back to top Go down
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

PostSubject: Re: DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD...   DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD... EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:28 pm

OHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAA * IN MY K-CI VOICE* LOLLL
Back to top Go down
Weekend-lover
Silver Status
Silver Status
Weekend-lover

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD...   DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD... EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:31 pm

Bleu wrote:
I just love my family.. I can't say it enough NOW LIKE MAMA SAY let's get back to some FREAKINNNNN.. EVERY FREAKIN NIGHT AND EVERY FREAKIN DAY I WANNA FREAK U BABYYY IN EVERY FREAKIN WAYYYYYY Wink
THATS ALL I GOT TO SAY RIGHT THERE
Back to top Go down
Bleu
Silver Status
Silver Status
Bleu

PostSubject: Re: DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD...   DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD... EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:43 pm

OH SO YOU WANNA PLAY HUH.. OK I GOT YOU
Back to top Go down
Weekend-lover
Silver Status
Silver Status
Weekend-lover

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD...   DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD... EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:48 pm

LET DO IT THEN.....

Back to top Go down
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

PostSubject: Re: DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD...   DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD... EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 2:01 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by CORNBREAD FED on Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

DOES SEX REALLY DO UR BODIE GOOD...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next