The World of Zay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World of Zay

The ultimate site for all of Zay's groups.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to the ULTIMATE SOCIAL SEX SITE!!!
CHATROOM IS OPEN!!!!!!!
Latest topics
» Навальный пошел служить в госорганы?
I am an anal virgin and would love to know the secret to doing it! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:28 pm by Guest

» Wellnigh as cheap as files
I am an anal virgin and would love to know the secret to doing it! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:43 am by Guest

» check backlinks backlinks service
I am an anal virgin and would love to know the secret to doing it! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:47 am by Guest

» Dealer Negotiation Secrets eBook
I am an anal virgin and would love to know the secret to doing it! EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:45 am by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001 came as a surprise to the public
I am an anal virgin and would love to know the secret to doing it! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:53 pm by Guest

» автоматизированный резательный комплекс СОЧИ-5
I am an anal virgin and would love to know the secret to doing it! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:53 pm by Guest

» WHY DO BOOTY CALLS WANNA CUDDLE???
I am an anal virgin and would love to know the secret to doing it! EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:40 am by Guest

» Would you marry a bi-sexual female?
I am an anal virgin and would love to know the secret to doing it! EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:25 am by Alco Jr

» virginity...
I am an anal virgin and would love to know the secret to doing it! EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 3:19 am by Alco Jr

» I Will Fall BAck ANd Watch You Have her
I am an anal virgin and would love to know the secret to doing it! EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:33 pm by Alco Jr

Top posters
CORNBREAD FED (825)
I am an anal virgin and would love to know the secret to doing it! Vote_lcapI am an anal virgin and would love to know the secret to doing it! Voting_barI am an anal virgin and would love to know the secret to doing it! Vote_rcap 
Weekend-lover (403)
I am an anal virgin and would love to know the secret to doing it! Vote_lcapI am an anal virgin and would love to know the secret to doing it! Voting_barI am an anal virgin and would love to know the secret to doing it! Vote_rcap 
MaMaLicious (328)
Bleu (201)
SEXY69 (164)
choclatstar (151)
Frenchie (118)
Miz. Joseph (111)
lillbitnaughty (95)
AWT1 (89)
My Affiliated Sites
free forumfree forum

Gallery
I am an anal virgin and would love to know the secret to doing it! Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 177 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:53 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Statistics
We have 211 registered users
The newest registered user is happy2010

Our users have posted a total of 3377 messages in 391 subjects

I am an anal virgin and would love to know the secret to doing it!

Go down 
+4
AWT1
MaMaLicious
Weekend-lover
delicious
8 posters
AuthorMessage
delicious
Bronze Status
Bronze Status
delicious

Zay Dollars : 416504
Zay Rating : 30

PostSubject: I am an anal virgin and would love to know the secret to doing it!   I am an anal virgin and would love to know the secret to doing it! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:22 am

[list=1][*]
Back to top Go down
Weekend-lover
Silver Status
Silver Status
Weekend-lover

Zay Dollars : 420185
Zay Rating : 75

Character Sheet
Toy Chest: 1

PostSubject: DADDY ON HIS JOB   I am an anal virgin and would love to know the secret to doing it! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:26 am

WELL DELICIOUS...FOR A BEGINNER LIKE URSELF I SUGGEST YOU LAY ON YOUR SIDE AND COCK ONE LEG UP...AND FOR A GOOD LUBRICATION USE JOHNSONS BABY OIL GEL....TRUST ME

AND AS FOR THE DUDE...HE NEEDS TO TREAT THAT HOLE LIKE A VIRGIN AND WORK HIMSELF SLOWLY IN...NO NEED TO RUSH AND BEFORE YOU KNOW IT YOU WILL BE CUMMING FROM BOTH HOLES..
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelburks.tech.officelive.com
MaMaLicious
Silver Status
Silver Status
MaMaLicious

Zay Dollars : 419281
Zay Rating : 170

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: I am an anal virgin and would love to know the secret to doing it!   I am an anal virgin and would love to know the secret to doing it! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:30 am

Ok delicious...the job I have...I literally learn from the "sexperts" The secret to anal sex is all about communication relaxation and lubrication. First you wanna make sure that ur partner knows to go slow at first...maybe start with a finger or a small anal plug...oops...forgot about the lube...make sure it is a silicon based lube...DONT USE KY...it has alcohol in it...it will dry you out and if you are having rough sex can tend to burn...silicon based lube is the best because it will last a long time...a water based lube you will have to keep reapplying...you want to make sure you are relaxed...you can start on ur side with him behind you ...or in the doggy style position...you really want to make sure you are relaxed....mind AND body...the anus is a muscle so you have to make sure it is relaxed and not tensed up cuz that is when you may feel discomfort...if it hurts...it is not being done correctly...ANAL SHOULD NOT HURT...for first timers...there are things out there like Anal Ease...it is not recommended for first timers cuz if you don't know what ur doing...you could really damage something because you are numb from the product...and when it wears off...you may not want to try anal again...
Back to top Go down
MaMaLicious
Silver Status
Silver Status
MaMaLicious

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: I am an anal virgin and would love to know the secret to doing it!   I am an anal virgin and would love to know the secret to doing it! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:31 am

I know a whole lot of folks use baby oil or things like that...DONT it can lead to infection...they make products for sex and baby oil is not one of them...
Back to top Go down
AWT1
Bronze Status
Bronze Status
AWT1

Zay Dollars : 416454
Zay Rating : 7

PostSubject: Re: I am an anal virgin and would love to know the secret to doing it!   I am an anal virgin and would love to know the secret to doing it! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:36 am

Mama and GOL hit all the important points; have your partner take his time and make sure you use the right lube as a beginner. I tend not to use lube, or should I say, I use natural lube to get in, after I'm in all is well.
Back to top Go down
Weekend-lover
Silver Status
Silver Status
Weekend-lover

Zay Dollars : 420185
Zay Rating : 75

Character Sheet

PostSubject: DADDY ON HIS JOB   I am an anal virgin and would love to know the secret to doing it! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:38 am

MAMA THANKS FOR THE ADVICE..I WILL KEEP THAT IN MIND...
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelburks.tech.officelive.com
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

Zay Dollars : 425109
Zay Rating : 164

PostSubject: Re: I am an anal virgin and would love to know the secret to doing it!   I am an anal virgin and would love to know the secret to doing it! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:45 am

I aint no punk, but when it kums 2 fucking me in the bootie i'm not 2 sure about all that... U can lick it though thats @ Big Daddie & Daddie...

Last edited by kish2cute on Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
delicious
Bronze Status
Bronze Status
delicious

Zay Dollars : 416504
Zay Rating : 30

PostSubject: Re: I am an anal virgin and would love to know the secret to doing it!   I am an anal virgin and would love to know the secret to doing it! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:49 am

thanx for the input because I wanted to try but I tense up all the time
Back to top Go down
SEXY69
Silver Status
Silver Status
SEXY69

Zay Dollars : 418234
Zay Rating : 50

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: I am an anal virgin and would love to know the secret to doing it!   I am an anal virgin and would love to know the secret to doing it! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:08 pm

@ Delicious- Yes, the main thing is to relax. Have a couple glasses of wine or your fave alcoholic beverage, some soothing music, and a nice back massage to REALLY get you relaxed!! Wink
Back to top Go down
CHELSEA
Unranked...needs posts.
Unranked...needs posts.

Zay Dollars : 415460
Zay Rating : 5

PostSubject: Re: I am an anal virgin and would love to know the secret to doing it!   I am an anal virgin and would love to know the secret to doing it! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:14 pm

OKAY BOO RULE NUMBER 1 RELAX ALL YALL MUSCLES HAHAHAHAH SIKE GIRL GET U A BOTTLE OF BABY OIL HAVE HIM POUR IT ALL OVER IN THE CRACKS EVERYWHERE START WIT THE FINGER AND THEN YOUR BODY GET HORNY ENOUGH U GOIN BE BEGAN FOR THAT DICK TO PUT RIGHT IN U ASS. FELLAS!!!
Back to top Go down
CHELSEA
Unranked...needs posts.
Unranked...needs posts.

Zay Dollars : 415460
Zay Rating : 5

PostSubject: Re: I am an anal virgin and would love to know the secret to doing it!   I am an anal virgin and would love to know the secret to doing it! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:15 pm

OKAY BOO RULE NUMBER 1 RELAX ALL YALL MUSCLES HAHAHAHAH SIKE GIRL GET U A BOTTLE OF BABY OIL HAVE HIM POUR IT ALL OVER IN THE CRACKS EVERYWHERE START WIT THE FINGER AND THEN YOUR BODY GET HORNY ENOUGH U GOIN BE BEGAN FOR THAT DICK TO PUT RIGHT IN U ASS. FELLAS!!!
Back to top Go down
Sunshyne718
Bronze Status
Bronze Status

Zay Dollars : 415779
Zay Rating : 23

PostSubject: Re: I am an anal virgin and would love to know the secret to doing it!   I am an anal virgin and would love to know the secret to doing it! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:23 pm

Well I have never tried it but MaMa you make it sound so easy. I have always beentoo scared to try it for fear that everyone tells me that it hurts. But the way you just described it makes it sounds good and not painful at all. So u say dont use the baby oil use the products made for the job.
Back to top Go down
MaMaLicious
Silver Status
Silver Status
MaMaLicious

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: I am an anal virgin and would love to know the secret to doing it!   I am an anal virgin and would love to know the secret to doing it! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:29 pm

Yes Sunshine...it should not hurt...you are not relaxed if its hurting...use a silicon based lube...baby oil although slippery can lead to bacteria...use the product for the job...it was made for a reason... it really is easy...i am learning from the real "sexperts". Silicon has i believe its glycerin and a little bit can last a long time...it doesn't dry quickly or get sticky or tacky...I know what I am talking about...TRUST ME! (not yellin at you) just seeing that folks are offering advice about baby oil...but really have no idea...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am an anal virgin and would love to know the secret to doing it!   I am an anal virgin and would love to know the secret to doing it! Empty

Back to top Go down

I am an anal virgin and would love to know the secret to doing it!
Page 1 of 1