The World of Zay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World of Zay

The ultimate site for all of Zay's groups.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to the ULTIMATE SOCIAL SEX SITE!!!
CHATROOM IS OPEN!!!!!!!
Latest topics
» Навальный пошел служить в госорганы?
Would you marry a bi-sexual female? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:28 pm by Guest

» Wellnigh as cheap as files
Would you marry a bi-sexual female? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:43 am by Guest

» check backlinks backlinks service
Would you marry a bi-sexual female? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:47 am by Guest

» Dealer Negotiation Secrets eBook
Would you marry a bi-sexual female? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:45 am by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001 came as a surprise to the public
Would you marry a bi-sexual female? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:53 pm by Guest

» автоматизированный резательный комплекс СОЧИ-5
Would you marry a bi-sexual female? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:53 pm by Guest

» WHY DO BOOTY CALLS WANNA CUDDLE???
Would you marry a bi-sexual female? EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:40 am by Guest

» Would you marry a bi-sexual female?
Would you marry a bi-sexual female? EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:25 am by Alco Jr

» virginity...
Would you marry a bi-sexual female? EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 3:19 am by Alco Jr

» I Will Fall BAck ANd Watch You Have her
Would you marry a bi-sexual female? EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:33 pm by Alco Jr

Top posters
CORNBREAD FED (825)
Would you marry a bi-sexual female? Vote_lcapWould you marry a bi-sexual female? Voting_barWould you marry a bi-sexual female? Vote_rcap 
Weekend-lover (403)
Would you marry a bi-sexual female? Vote_lcapWould you marry a bi-sexual female? Voting_barWould you marry a bi-sexual female? Vote_rcap 
MaMaLicious (328)
Bleu (201)
SEXY69 (164)
choclatstar (151)
Frenchie (118)
Miz. Joseph (111)
lillbitnaughty (95)
AWT1 (89)
My Affiliated Sites
free forumfree forum

Gallery
Would you marry a bi-sexual female? Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 177 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:53 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Statistics
We have 211 registered users
The newest registered user is happy2010

Our users have posted a total of 3377 messages in 391 subjects

Would you marry a bi-sexual female?

Go down 
+4
Weekend-lover
CORNBREAD FED
SEXY69
ChefThompson
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ChefThompson
Unranked...needs posts.
Unranked...needs posts.
ChefThompson

Zay Dollars : 414113
Zay Rating : 6

PostSubject: Would you marry a bi-sexual female?   Would you marry a bi-sexual female? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:38 pm

I'm a bi-sexual female and I was wondering if there are any guys that will marry a bi female.
Back to top Go down
SEXY69
Silver Status
Silver Status
SEXY69

Zay Dollars : 416394
Zay Rating : 50

Character Sheet
Toy Chest: 1

PostSubject: Re: Would you marry a bi-sexual female?   Would you marry a bi-sexual female? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:52 pm

@ CHEF- YOU GOT THESE MEN SCARED TO ANSWER THAT!! IF I WERE A MAN THOUGH, I WOULD HAVE TO SAY NO. WHY WOULD YOU GET MARRIED IF YOU KNOW YOU LIKE BOTH SEXES? STAY SINGLE AND DO WHAT YOU LIKE! MEN DON'T LIKE TO SHARE-EVEN IF IT WERE WITH ANOTHER FEMALE!!!!
Back to top Go down
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

Zay Dollars : 423269
Zay Rating : 164

PostSubject: Re: Would you marry a bi-sexual female?   Would you marry a bi-sexual female? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 2:06 pm

@ 69 rite... If u like both sexes just stay single, but 2 each his own...

Now, if hubby is kool with that and u all have agreement 2 only fuck with in the group go 4 it.. I have heard of it being done and all parties lived 2gether and it was no beef...
Back to top Go down
Weekend-lover
Silver Status
Silver Status
Weekend-lover

Zay Dollars : 418345
Zay Rating : 75

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Would you marry a bi-sexual female?   Would you marry a bi-sexual female? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 12:38 am

ChefThompson wrote:
I'm a bi-sexual female and I was wondering if there are any guys that will marry a bi female.

DADDY WASNT HERE...BUT I WOULD MARRY A BI WOMAN...ESPECIALLY IF SHE WANTS HER WOMAN TO JOIN IN WITH US...

MY KISH GOT IT ALL PLANNED OUT.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelburks.tech.officelive.com
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

PostSubject: Re: Would you marry a bi-sexual female?   Would you marry a bi-sexual female? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 12:44 am

LOL @ DADDIE...

NOW, SEE FAV5 IS NOT BI-SEXUAL, BUT WE ARE BI-CHOICE..

WE CHOOSE 2 BE IN A GROUP KNOWING IT'S ONLY ONE MAN AND 4 WOMEN... WE DON'T HAVE 2 LICK EACH OTHA {2 EACH HIS OWN}, BUT WE ARE WILLING 2 WATCH AND BE HAPPY WITH THAT... AS LONG AS WE GET THE DICK...
Back to top Go down
MaMaLicious
Silver Status
Silver Status
MaMaLicious

Zay Dollars : 417441
Zay Rating : 170

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Would you marry a bi-sexual female?   Would you marry a bi-sexual female? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 12:47 am

Well said Kish...We are BiChoice...and whatever I choose to do is my biz...ok...carry on...lol
Back to top Go down
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

PostSubject: Re: Would you marry a bi-sexual female?   Would you marry a bi-sexual female? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 12:52 am

U SOOOOO SILLY MAMA... MEET U IN THE NEXT TOPIC.. HAHAHA
Back to top Go down
smokeydabear
Unranked...needs posts.
Unranked...needs posts.
smokeydabear

Zay Dollars : 413860
Zay Rating : 0

PostSubject: Re: Would you marry a bi-sexual female?   Would you marry a bi-sexual female? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:48 am

im marrying a bi female in july i dont see anything wrong wit it at all
Back to top Go down
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

PostSubject: Re: Would you marry a bi-sexual female?   Would you marry a bi-sexual female? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:52 am

WELL, CONGRATS MR SB 1ST OFF... 2ND IS SHE INVOLVED WITH A FEMALE NOW, AND WOULD U MIND HAVING ALL THREE OF U ALL LIVING 2GETHER WITH THE ONE CONDITION THE 2ND FEMALE IS NOT 2 DEAL WITH ANYONE LSE...
Back to top Go down
Bleu
Silver Status
Silver Status
Bleu

Zay Dollars : 416088
Zay Rating : 47

PostSubject: Re: Would you marry a bi-sexual female?   Would you marry a bi-sexual female? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 12:46 pm

Sorry can't get down with that. I might start something with this but it is how I feel about the question that was asked. To me Marriage is suppose to be between 2 people.. I don't care if it's two women or two men or man and a woman because I dont' judge people and what they do. My point is why get married if you feel you gotta get down with someone else. This is why so many marriage don't last.. Look at the shit on TV and even in music. Some people just dont' care anymore so everybody just doing any and everything. B free to be who you are but I'm just speaking on how I feel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mobleu
MaMaLicious
Silver Status
Silver Status
MaMaLicious

Zay Dollars : 417441
Zay Rating : 170

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Would you marry a bi-sexual female?   Would you marry a bi-sexual female? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 12:56 pm

I agree with Bleu...if ur getting married, it is between you and ur partner you choose...gay or not gay...if you want to have a 3rd party cuz you get down with both sexes then don't get married...or choose one and that one...to me Marriage is sacred and their should not be multiple parties up in the marriage...now if its a random things like you go to a swinger's club or something like that to fulfill a fantasy...i am down with that...but to have a 3rd party playin house in ur marriage I don't agree with...
Back to top Go down
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

PostSubject: Re: Would you marry a bi-sexual female?   Would you marry a bi-sexual female? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:00 pm

Bleu wrote:
Sorry can't get down with that. I might start something with this but it is how I feel about the question that was asked. To me Marriage is suppose to be between 2 people.. I don't care if it's two women or two men or man and a woman because I dont' judge people and what they do. My point is why get married if you feel you gotta get down with someone else. This is why so many marriage don't last.. Look at the shit on TV and even in music. Some people just dont' care anymore so everybody just doing any and everything. B free to be who you are but I'm just speaking on how I feel.

study PUT THIS IN A BOOK SOMEWHERE CAUSE THIS IS THE TRUTH...
Back to top Go down
Alco Jr
Unranked...needs posts.
Unranked...needs posts.

Zay Dollars : 392221
Zay Rating : 5

PostSubject: Re: Would you marry a bi-sexual female?   Would you marry a bi-sexual female? EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:25 am

Wow, wish I was around in March when U all first started this, LOL! I want to leave my remarks for record anyway...

Yes, I would married a Bi-Sexual Women. I am very attracted to the ideas of bi-females and the sexual aspect it offers to a desire of mine. I plan on having TWO Female partners (Married, S/O, Mates) or what ever term we have to adopt. And I am confident that the love, compassion, caring, sharing, trust and honesty will be the bases of our relationship.
Back to top Go down

Would you marry a bi-sexual female?
Page 1 of 1