The World of Zay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World of Zay

The ultimate site for all of Zay's groups.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to the ULTIMATE SOCIAL SEX SITE!!!
CHATROOM IS OPEN!!!!!!!
Latest topics
» Навальный пошел служить в госорганы?
LADIES LOOK..I KNOW YOU SEE IT EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:28 pm by Guest

» Wellnigh as cheap as files
LADIES LOOK..I KNOW YOU SEE IT EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:43 am by Guest

» check backlinks backlinks service
LADIES LOOK..I KNOW YOU SEE IT EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:47 am by Guest

» Dealer Negotiation Secrets eBook
LADIES LOOK..I KNOW YOU SEE IT EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:45 am by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001 came as a surprise to the public
LADIES LOOK..I KNOW YOU SEE IT EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:53 pm by Guest

» автоматизированный резательный комплекс СОЧИ-5
LADIES LOOK..I KNOW YOU SEE IT EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:53 pm by Guest

» WHY DO BOOTY CALLS WANNA CUDDLE???
LADIES LOOK..I KNOW YOU SEE IT EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:40 am by Guest

» Would you marry a bi-sexual female?
LADIES LOOK..I KNOW YOU SEE IT EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:25 am by Alco Jr

» virginity...
LADIES LOOK..I KNOW YOU SEE IT EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 3:19 am by Alco Jr

» I Will Fall BAck ANd Watch You Have her
LADIES LOOK..I KNOW YOU SEE IT EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:33 pm by Alco Jr

Top posters
CORNBREAD FED (825)
LADIES LOOK..I KNOW YOU SEE IT Vote_lcapLADIES LOOK..I KNOW YOU SEE IT Voting_barLADIES LOOK..I KNOW YOU SEE IT Vote_rcap 
Weekend-lover (403)
LADIES LOOK..I KNOW YOU SEE IT Vote_lcapLADIES LOOK..I KNOW YOU SEE IT Voting_barLADIES LOOK..I KNOW YOU SEE IT Vote_rcap 
MaMaLicious (328)
Bleu (201)
SEXY69 (164)
choclatstar (151)
Frenchie (118)
Miz. Joseph (111)
lillbitnaughty (95)
AWT1 (89)
My Affiliated Sites
free forumfree forum

Gallery
LADIES LOOK..I KNOW YOU SEE IT Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 177 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:53 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Statistics
We have 211 registered users
The newest registered user is happy2010

Our users have posted a total of 3377 messages in 391 subjects

LADIES LOOK..I KNOW YOU SEE IT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Weekend-lover
Silver Status
Silver Status
Weekend-lover

Zay Dollars : 420185
Zay Rating : 75

Character Sheet
Toy Chest: 1

PostSubject: LADIES LOOK..I KNOW YOU SEE IT   LADIES LOOK..I KNOW YOU SEE IT EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:22 pm

I KNOW YOU SEE THE PIC...IF THAT WAS ME NAKED ON YOUR COUCH...REAL TALK RIGHT NOW WHO WOULD TAKE ME....AND HOW WOULD YOU TAKE ME...LETS GET IT IN
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelburks.tech.officelive.com
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

Zay Dollars : 425109
Zay Rating : 164

PostSubject: Re: LADIES LOOK..I KNOW YOU SEE IT   LADIES LOOK..I KNOW YOU SEE IT EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:39 am

i would start by getting on my knees spreading ur legs apart starting down below 1st licking and sucking on ur balls sliding my tongue down 2 that spot making u grip my hair and let out a moan.. Back up i would go licking that hard phat dick once i reached the top i'll put the head in my mouth 1st get him nice and wet and then i slide down dick with a slow long deep stroke... as i'm sucking ur dick i'm looking up @ u getting eye contact looking at how u like me sucking ur dick... While i'm making that slurping sound i'ma reach down and start playing with my pussy, but rite b4 u come i'ma sit this wet tight warm pussy on ur dick and ride u until ur dick spitt up and as he is spitting up i'ma catch that cum with my mouth and swallow ur babies how about that..
Back to top Go down
SEXY69
Silver Status
Silver Status
SEXY69

Zay Dollars : 418234
Zay Rating : 50

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: LADIES LOOK..I KNOW YOU SEE IT   LADIES LOOK..I KNOW YOU SEE IT EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:32 am

I'm walking over to you slow & sexy..Bending over slowly & remove your shades. I straddle you while slowly unbuttoning your shirt giving a kiss for on the chest for each button I open...I remove my shirt & bra also letting my breast rest on your chest while I whisper nasty shit in your ear & tongue kiss your neck... Then I'll gently remove your pants & expose your dick. I'd lay across the couch, cock one leg up so you can finger me while I give you a slow, sensual blow job. Right when your dick is rock hard, I'll stop and get up, getting into the doggy style position. I'd hold my ass up in the air and let you slide that dick all the way in & pop it back with each stroke you give me! Next, I'd sit you back on the couch and ride your dick backwards, winding on the dick nice & slow until I feel you ready to bust! Then I'll ride it hard & fast till you shoot that nut all over my ass!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

PostSubject: Re: LADIES LOOK..I KNOW YOU SEE IT   LADIES LOOK..I KNOW YOU SEE IT EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:35 am

ummmm i like that 1 Ms 69
Back to top Go down
Weekend-lover
Silver Status
Silver Status
Weekend-lover

Character Sheet

PostSubject: @KISH.   LADIES LOOK..I KNOW YOU SEE IT EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:41 am

@KISH...YOU DADDIE LIKE THAT WET HEAD....YOU GONNNA MAKE ME........

@SEXY69.....YOU BAD GIRL..IF I WASNT ALREADY HARD FROM WHAT SHE SIAD...NOW IM GETTING DIZZY CAUSE ALL MY BLOOD IS IN MY DICK...SHIIIIDDDD!!!!

LADIES I NEED MORE
Back to top Go down
SEXY69
Silver Status
Silver Status
SEXY69

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: LADIES LOOK..I KNOW YOU SEE IT   LADIES LOOK..I KNOW YOU SEE IT EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:43 am

@ KISH- Thanks ma! I was already after reading yours!

@ GOL- Tell me something you especially like so I can get a visual image! Wink
Back to top Go down
Weekend-lover
Silver Status
Silver Status
Weekend-lover

Character Sheet

PostSubject: HANDLE THAT   LADIES LOOK..I KNOW YOU SEE IT EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:48 am

SIDE NOTE: I LOVE IT WHEN A WOMAN DOES HER HOMEWORK ON ME

@SEXY69 EVERYWOMAN IS DIFFERENT AND I TREAT THEM AS SUCH...WHAT ONE WOMAN DOES IS HER OWN WAY...SO FROM READING YOUR PREVIOS POST ON HOW YOU WOULD DO ME..I SEE YOU CAN DANCE...SO WHAT I AM GONNA DO FOR YOU IS PUT ON SOME
R.KELLY - SEX ME AND I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME TO THAT SONG...SLOW AND SENSUAL
Back to top Go down
SEXY69
Silver Status
Silver Status
SEXY69

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: LADIES LOOK..I KNOW YOU SEE IT   LADIES LOOK..I KNOW YOU SEE IT EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:56 am

OOOooohhhh yes!! Well then I'll tell you that I have nothing but stilettos on! My double DD's are round & my nipples are hard, ready to be sucked! I would tongue your head for 10 mins while rubbing your balls extra gently....I'm kissing & licking your inner thighs with gentle bites here & there....When I reach your dick and slide it in ever so slowly you alredy can feel my pussy walls, wet & warm, contracting on your dick. It's so fucking wet that it doesn't matter it's tight as hell, Cause with every thrust, it open just enough for your dick to get in , but when you pull out it's holding on to the head.... I take your dick and rim my asshole, and it's nice & wet. Then I lay on my back with my legs pushed all the way over my head and let you dick me down slow while fingering my asshole.

Last edited by SEXY69 on Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

PostSubject: Re: LADIES LOOK..I KNOW YOU SEE IT   LADIES LOOK..I KNOW YOU SEE IT EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:57 am

@ 69 i know thats rite i wanna know as well, so i can make sure he get it's just the way he likes... I c daddie u need 2 be tooken care of sexually and i'm willing 2 take care those needs as long as u put it my mouth everyday all day.. When ur @ work let me get under ur desk and suck ur dick.. If u driving down the street let me suck ur dick.. If u @ the store they go need a clean up in whateva al we n cause i wanna suck ur dick there 2... Please don't play with me Gol u will get bum rushed with good head and pussy...
Back to top Go down
Weekend-lover
Silver Status
Silver Status
Weekend-lover

Character Sheet

PostSubject: DADDY DICK   LADIES LOOK..I KNOW YOU SEE IT EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 11:15 am

@KISH....I GOT YOU BABY....CUM BUM RUSH ME THEN...MY DICK IS LIKE A SPARTAN WARRIOR....HOOOOORAAAH. AND I KNOW ONE THING..IMMA TAKE YOU BY THEM LOCKS AND STICK MY DICK AS DEEP AS I CAN IN THE MOUTH AND FUCK YOUR FACE TILL I CUM......LOL...DONT BE TESTING ME

bom

OK...AND @69...BABY IF YOU WERE NOT IN OUR FREAKY CIRCLE YOU ARE NOW...HOW ABOUT I LAY YOU ON YOUR BACK AFTER THAT AND SLIDE MY DICK IN THE PUSSY AND TAKE YOUR DILDO AND SLID THAT IN THAT AZZ AND GIVE YOU SOME SINGLE MAN DP....AND JUST WHEN YOU ABOUT TO CUM I SLIDE OUT QUICK.....FINGER FUCK YOU, SUCK ON THAT CLIT AND AZZ FUCK YOU WITH THE DILDO TILL YOU SCREAM FOR HELP!!
Back to top Go down
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

PostSubject: Re: LADIES LOOK..I KNOW YOU SEE IT   LADIES LOOK..I KNOW YOU SEE IT EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 11:39 am

Well, i can handle all 8.5 of that dick in my pussy, mouth and u can train this ass.. I'm trying 2 lick my way 2 the top.. U know butterfingers is one of my favorite candies cause it has all this chocolate on the outside yet it stays hard i love sucking on that candy... & thats what i'ma do 2 that dick suck THE BOSS like a candy bar c n if i can suck the chocolate off that Mothafucka... Damn i know i'm horny... Afta i stuck the BOSS i'ma take ur dick and stick it in my pussy and we both go watch the BOSS IN ACTION.. Go in and out in and out in in in in in ummmmm then all the way out then u can spank my pussy with ur dick.. Go head babe u can taste it she melts in ur mouth and in ur hand.. Grab my stomach and force that dick back in my pussy and watch my legs shake cause she LOVES WORKING 4 the BOSS.... JUST FUCK ME PLEASE..
Back to top Go down
Bleu
Silver Status
Silver Status
Bleu

Zay Dollars : 417928
Zay Rating : 47

PostSubject: Re: LADIES LOOK..I KNOW YOU SEE IT   LADIES LOOK..I KNOW YOU SEE IT EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 11:51 am

Ummmm yall ass got me speachlessssss at Beyonce would say. WHoooo thank you for the weekend. I'm gone be on some dick most def ok. GOL if wuz in TEXAZZZ I would have to get you come get it rite now under the desk @ work...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mobleu
Weekend-lover
Silver Status
Silver Status
Weekend-lover

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: LADIES LOOK..I KNOW YOU SEE IT   LADIES LOOK..I KNOW YOU SEE IT EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:01 pm

MoBleu wrote:
Ummmm yall ass got me speachlessssss at Beyonce would say. WHoooo thank you for the weekend. I'm gone be on some dick most def ok. GOL if wuz in TEXAZZZ I would have to get you come get it rite now under the desk @ work...

BABY GIRL I WOULD EAT YOUR PUCCY SO GOOD YOU WOULD GET A RAISE AND PROMOTION FOR BEING THE MOST PRODUCTIVE WOMAN AT YOUR JOB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LADIES LOOK..I KNOW YOU SEE IT   LADIES LOOK..I KNOW YOU SEE IT Empty

Back to top Go down

LADIES LOOK..I KNOW YOU SEE IT
Page 1 of 1