The World of Zay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World of Zay

The ultimate site for all of Zay's groups.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to the ULTIMATE SOCIAL SEX SITE!!!
CHATROOM IS OPEN!!!!!!!
Latest topics
» Навальный пошел служить в госорганы?
whats the longest u ever had sex/made love EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:28 pm by Guest

» Wellnigh as cheap as files
whats the longest u ever had sex/made love EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:43 am by Guest

» check backlinks backlinks service
whats the longest u ever had sex/made love EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:47 am by Guest

» Dealer Negotiation Secrets eBook
whats the longest u ever had sex/made love EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:45 am by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001 came as a surprise to the public
whats the longest u ever had sex/made love EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:53 pm by Guest

» автоматизированный резательный комплекс СОЧИ-5
whats the longest u ever had sex/made love EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:53 pm by Guest

» WHY DO BOOTY CALLS WANNA CUDDLE???
whats the longest u ever had sex/made love EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:40 am by Guest

» Would you marry a bi-sexual female?
whats the longest u ever had sex/made love EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:25 am by Alco Jr

» virginity...
whats the longest u ever had sex/made love EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 3:19 am by Alco Jr

» I Will Fall BAck ANd Watch You Have her
whats the longest u ever had sex/made love EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:33 pm by Alco Jr

Top posters
CORNBREAD FED (825)
whats the longest u ever had sex/made love Vote_lcapwhats the longest u ever had sex/made love Voting_barwhats the longest u ever had sex/made love Vote_rcap 
Weekend-lover (403)
whats the longest u ever had sex/made love Vote_lcapwhats the longest u ever had sex/made love Voting_barwhats the longest u ever had sex/made love Vote_rcap 
MaMaLicious (328)
Bleu (201)
SEXY69 (164)
choclatstar (151)
Frenchie (118)
Miz. Joseph (111)
lillbitnaughty (95)
AWT1 (89)
My Affiliated Sites
free forumfree forum

Gallery
whats the longest u ever had sex/made love Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 177 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:53 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Statistics
We have 211 registered users
The newest registered user is happy2010

Our users have posted a total of 3377 messages in 391 subjects

whats the longest u ever had sex/made love

Go down 
+2
Miz. Joseph
Frenchie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Frenchie
Silver Status
Silver Status
Frenchie

Zay Dollars : 418554
Zay Rating : 56

Character Sheet
Toy Chest: 1

PostSubject: whats the longest u ever had sex/made love   whats the longest u ever had sex/made love EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:28 pm

the longest I ever went was 2 hrs and that was cuz the dude stopped..im trying to go 3 or 4....sex me til neither one has any energy left...sex me til I fall asleep..make it so good that I dream about so I could wake up wet & we could do it all over again.
Back to top Go down
Miz. Joseph
Silver Status
Silver Status
Miz. Joseph

Zay Dollars : 416221
Zay Rating : 1

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: whats the longest u ever had sex/made love   whats the longest u ever had sex/made love EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:35 pm

I'm with you Frenchie! I would love to screw forever-- my body could just be one big orgasm. LOL...The longest I ever have done it was a whole day off and on-- me and my ex had a fuck-athon.... in the shower, in his room on the floor, in his mom's room, in the living room.. His mom was out of town--Hey don't judge me! LMAO! J/k
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/misslaydee81
Alexis
Bronze Status
Bronze Status

Zay Dollars : 415025
Zay Rating : 11

PostSubject: Re: whats the longest u ever had sex/made love   whats the longest u ever had sex/made love EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:39 pm

5 hours with a small intermission in between I can't do that quick 15-30 mins if we have the time dick me til I pass out! Wake up shower up and do it again
Back to top Go down
Miz. Joseph
Silver Status
Silver Status
Miz. Joseph

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: whats the longest u ever had sex/made love   whats the longest u ever had sex/made love EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:41 pm

@Alexis--EXACTLY MA!
Back to top Go down
MaMaLicious
Silver Status
Silver Status
MaMaLicious

Zay Dollars : 418401
Zay Rating : 170

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: whats the longest u ever had sex/made love   whats the longest u ever had sex/made love EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:45 pm

@ Mz J...i would have to say the same thing...just arrived in Cali with my ex...we just moved there and got our place and we blessed every corner and inch of that place...it was an all day affair...
Back to top Go down
Miz. Joseph
Silver Status
Silver Status
Miz. Joseph

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: whats the longest u ever had sex/made love   whats the longest u ever had sex/made love EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:50 pm

yESSSSSSSS-----i think people who act like sex is gross has issues--it is as natural as breathing...
Back to top Go down
Weekend-lover
Silver Status
Silver Status
Weekend-lover

Zay Dollars : 419305
Zay Rating : 75

Character Sheet

PostSubject: DADDY DICK   whats the longest u ever had sex/made love EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:24 pm

real talk i was 22..this woman turned me on so much that i couldnt stop fucking her.....we literall went from 1am to 515am....i will always remember that puccy...to me its depends on how much you turn me on
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelburks.tech.officelive.com
Miz. Joseph
Silver Status
Silver Status
Miz. Joseph

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: whats the longest u ever had sex/made love   whats the longest u ever had sex/made love EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:35 pm

I feel you GOL... I can dig it for real..
Back to top Go down
Frenchie
Silver Status
Silver Status
Frenchie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: whats the longest u ever had sex/made love   whats the longest u ever had sex/made love EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:45 pm

I wanna go all day too! lol but the situation never presented itself...im with GOL...U GOTTA turn me on if u don't...i'll stop u not about to buss and im not! That's why I need a MAN that knows what he's doing.
Back to top Go down
Weekend-lover
Silver Status
Silver Status
Weekend-lover

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: whats the longest u ever had sex/made love   whats the longest u ever had sex/made love EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:47 pm

cheers
OH OH...OH PICK ME..IMMMA REAL MAN
Back to top Go down
Frenchie
Silver Status
Silver Status
Frenchie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: whats the longest u ever had sex/made love   whats the longest u ever had sex/made love EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:56 pm

@ GOL..alright..ur picked SO NOW WHAT..u owe me anyway.u said I made ur dick the hardest its been all day, yesterday...now u gotta make my pussy be the wettest its been all WEEK!
Back to top Go down
Miz. Joseph
Silver Status
Silver Status
Miz. Joseph

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: whats the longest u ever had sex/made love   whats the longest u ever had sex/made love EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:03 pm

U better speak on it French---
Back to top Go down
Weekend-lover
Silver Status
Silver Status
Weekend-lover

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: whats the longest u ever had sex/made love   whats the longest u ever had sex/made love EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:09 pm

ok...one thing is for sure...if you want a wet puccy you came to the right man.
2...if you want if come get it....
Back to top Go down
Frenchie
Silver Status
Silver Status
Frenchie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: whats the longest u ever had sex/made love   whats the longest u ever had sex/made love EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:27 pm

im already ahead of u...im over here trying to see when I can fit u in...my schedule that is..but until then we always have this.
Back to top Go down
kellz90

PostSubject: I set a personal record lol   whats the longest u ever had sex/made love EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:24 pm

The longest I ever went at it was about 4 hours... best 4 hours of my life; felt like i could run a marathon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ashkat
Bronze Status
Bronze Status

Zay Dollars : 414770
Zay Rating : 8

PostSubject: Re: whats the longest u ever had sex/made love   whats the longest u ever had sex/made love EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:50 pm

3 hrs on and off through out the day
Back to top Go down

whats the longest u ever had sex/made love
Page 1 of 1