The World of Zay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World of Zay

The ultimate site for all of Zay's groups.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to the ULTIMATE SOCIAL SEX SITE!!!
CHATROOM IS OPEN!!!!!!!
Latest topics
» Навальный пошел служить в госорганы?
2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:28 pm by Guest

» Wellnigh as cheap as files
2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:43 am by Guest

» check backlinks backlinks service
2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:47 am by Guest

» Dealer Negotiation Secrets eBook
2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:45 am by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001 came as a surprise to the public
2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:53 pm by Guest

» автоматизированный резательный комплекс СОЧИ-5
2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:53 pm by Guest

» WHY DO BOOTY CALLS WANNA CUDDLE???
2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:40 am by Guest

» Would you marry a bi-sexual female?
2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:25 am by Alco Jr

» virginity...
2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 3:19 am by Alco Jr

» I Will Fall BAck ANd Watch You Have her
2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:33 pm by Alco Jr

Top posters
CORNBREAD FED (825)
2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question Vote_lcap2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question Voting_bar2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question Vote_rcap 
Weekend-lover (403)
2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question Vote_lcap2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question Voting_bar2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question Vote_rcap 
MaMaLicious (328)
Bleu (201)
SEXY69 (164)
choclatstar (151)
Frenchie (118)
Miz. Joseph (111)
lillbitnaughty (95)
AWT1 (89)
My Affiliated Sites
free forumfree forum

Gallery
2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 177 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:53 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Statistics
We have 211 registered users
The newest registered user is happy2010

Our users have posted a total of 3377 messages in 391 subjects

2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

Zay Dollars : 425109
Zay Rating : 164

PostSubject: 2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question   2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:02 pm

If u talk about fucking a guy all the time do u think when u finally see him that u are obligated 2 fuck the shid out of him or NO....
Back to top Go down
Weekend-lover
Silver Status
Silver Status
Weekend-lover

Zay Dollars : 420185
Zay Rating : 75

Character Sheet
Toy Chest: 1

PostSubject: Re: 2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question   2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:03 pm

LOL.....YES YOU ARE
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelburks.tech.officelive.com
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

PostSubject: Re: 2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question   2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:12 pm

This question was 4 the ladies... I know u men will say yes... & just 2 my opinion out there... I'm not obligated 2 do shid.... IF AND I MEAN IF I FUCK U IS BECUZ I WANT 2 NOT BECUZ I'M OBLIGATED...
Back to top Go down
Frenchie
Silver Status
Silver Status
Frenchie

Zay Dollars : 419434
Zay Rating : 56

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question   2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:19 pm

if that's ALL u talk about...yes..cuz he's gonna think thatsa why he's finally seeing you...if u r not gonna have sex with him u need to be upfront about it cuz if u don't ur just leading him on...u wouldn't want a man to lead u on...why lead him on
Back to top Go down
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

PostSubject: Re: 2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question   2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:24 pm

@ frenchie is not sooo much as leading him on.. U mite do wanna fuck it just mite not be the day u see him.. Now, if i said when u come ova here 2day i'ma fuck u and u get there and aint nothing shaking thats leading him on... Just cause i talk about sex on the fone with u and we go out and kick it don't mean i have 2 give u my pussy.. We grown and so yea just ask if thats the case am i go get some if i come ova there and hell i'll tell u yay or nay... Just me
Back to top Go down
Frenchie
Silver Status
Silver Status
Frenchie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question   2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:48 pm

ur right we are all grown that's why when u are making plans to see that person & u don't plan on sleeping with them on that day...u tell them that...don't wait for jhimto ask u if ur going have sex cuz most likely he's not cuz the only thing u all have talked about was sex..im not saying its right for him to assume...im just saying let hoim know ahead of time so there isn't ay confusion.
Back to top Go down
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

PostSubject: Re: 2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question   2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:57 pm

@ frenchie thats rite, but like my motha told me a closed mouth don't get fed... hahaha... Any one else...Let me know what u think... Me i'ma tell'em u aint getting none 2day sooo come @ ur own risk.. hahaha
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Bronze Status
Bronze Status

Zay Dollars : 415905
Zay Rating : 11

PostSubject: Re: 2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question   2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:16 pm

I feel that u don't have to do nothing! Just because u talk about something don't mean u have to do it now he might expect it but me I would ask before he gets there and if I WANT to I will if not he can turn his ass around if that's the only reason he wants to meet if that's not what i'm on
Unless we both agree on it no! We could have talked about fucking all day it's just a convo
Back to top Go down
Frenchie
Silver Status
Silver Status
Frenchie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question   2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:32 pm

how can u say he can turn around and leave if that's all he wants..of course that's all he wants that's all he knows is the freaky side of u...its not like u all actually talked about other things.
Back to top Go down
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

PostSubject: Re: 2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question   2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:33 pm

@ lexi u took the words rite out of my mouth... Me talking about fucking is just like me saying i wanna go shopping just cause i say i like 2 fuck and thats we had a convo about doesn't mean u getting some that just means i like it.... Some ppl are getting that messed up... U talking about sex so what else u think he go want... I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT HE WANT... IF I WANT DICK HE GO GIVE IT 2 ME BECUZ SOME MEN DON'T HAVE NO SHAME IN THEIR GAME IN HOW THEY SPREAD THEIR DICK AROUND LIKE PLANT SEEDS SO YEA... OBLIGATED- MEANS I HAVE A DUTY 2 DO SOMETHING... & WANT- GIVING @ UR OWN FREE WILL... NOT CAUSE I WAS TALKING ABOUT ALL DAY A FEW WEEKS OR WHATEVA... & I AINT GO STOP TALKING ABOUT SEX...
Back to top Go down
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

PostSubject: Re: 2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question   2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:38 pm

Now, I WITH THE PPL I HAVE TALKED 2 HAVE TALKED 2 IS TALKING ABOUT MORE THAN SEX... THIS QUESTIONS IS 4 ANYONE WHO TALKS ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME OR EVA NOW AND THEN THEY ARE ON THE FONE,BUT ONCE AGAIN IF ALL I TALK ABOUT IS MONEY AND SHOPPING HE AINT OBLIGATED 2 GIVE ME MONEY OR TAKE ME SHOPPING... SAME THING... IT'S JUST SPELLED SEX... R U OBLIGATED 2 GIVA A MAN SOME WHO U HAVEN'T TALKED ABOUT SEX 2, BUT HE TOOK U OUT 2 DINNER, BUT NOW,HE WANTS SOME PUSSY... HE BOUGHT U DINNER... THINK ABOUT THE ANSWER IS NO..
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Bronze Status
Bronze Status

PostSubject: Re: 2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question   2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:55 pm

Yeah your right but before I said that I said I would ask him before he even get to me or leave where ever he is if that's what he expect if I want to cool if not he can go back to where he came from I don't care how much we talk about it that don't mean I have to do it I have a dude now all we do is talk about sex but he knows it's up to me if and when we fuck
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Bronze Status
Bronze Status

PostSubject: Re: 2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question   2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:04 pm

EXACTLY @kish
Back to top Go down
Frenchie
Silver Status
Silver Status
Frenchie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question   2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:10 pm

now u wanna change the question...if u didn't want to know what other people had to say don't ask....u may not be obligated to give him sex but u betta believe he's gonna expect it...u must know that that's why u asked the question cuz u knew he would expect sex. all im saying is that talk about it before u all meet to make sure ur on the same page...u said closed mouthed don't get fed but u know he's gonna want it so just tell him ur not sleeping with him right away don't wait for him to ask cuz he feels like its already agreed. with that said im gonna agree to disagree and see if any men answer becuz that's who u should be asking since that's the one ur talking about sex to.
Back to top Go down
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

PostSubject: Re: 2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question   2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:02 am

@ frenchie the question has not changed it was extended and this question is not about me or 4 me as with the otha questions i sit back and think of stuff 2 get the chat room going which this question just did with u... SO THX'S... There is no need 2 get all political about the situation it's just dick and pussy.. TRUST... i know what i'ma do and whats go happen if and when i get 2 this point & DON'T NEED 2 ASK U AND OR NO ONE ELSE WHAT 2 DO ABOUT GIVING A DUDE MY PUSSY... I don't talk about nothing i can't back up.. & i'm still saying U, ME & NOBODIE ELSE IS obilgated 2 shid.. U just u wanna talk about how u like or want ur pussy ate.. 2 all the ladies/FELLAS on here i like talking about sex & AGAIN U aint OBLIGATED 2 GIVE HIM OR HER NO PUSSY/DICK... THAT BEING SAID ANYONE ELSE HAVE ANY THOUGHTS... LET ME KNOW
Back to top Go down
Weekend-lover
Silver Status
Silver Status
Weekend-lover

Zay Dollars : 420185
Zay Rating : 75

Character Sheet

PostSubject: DADDY DICK   2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:40 am

I HEAR THAT...TAKE CHARGE OF THAT PUCCY. OBLIGATION IS A NO, BUT ENTERTAIN YOUR MAN AND KEEP HIM HAPPY YES. SO I AGREE WITH YOU
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelburks.tech.officelive.com
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

PostSubject: Re: 2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question   2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:31 am

Ummmmmm well, look @ there my daddie has just spoken kish and non of the othas ladies are obligated ummmmm... Lexi come back and play with us... @ daddie i do and will please U thats what comes natural 2 me... this is just talked about by me becuz i'm on a sex page and if ppl don't like women or men being nastie ova XXXXX rated then get off the page... Just becauz i talk about sex and how i love my pussy 2 be taking care of and how i love 2 suck dick and keep my man taking care of DOES NOT mean thats all i b's about I HAVE HOME TRAINING... MY MAMA TAUGHT ME HOW 2 BE REAL WITH KSH 1ST AND FUCK THE REST.. Which u know that... So u r my papi and I AM UR mami... SEE when u come home from work dinner will already be prepared bath water ran house cleaned me sitting there ready 2 massage u down while we talk about how ur day went as i rub ur stress away... we go 2 the tub i wash u down suck u down and fuck u down... Feed my daddie fuck u 2 sleep and i clean house and get ready 2 serve u up in the morning... It's more 2 life than just that, but THIS is the basics...

Everybodie on here is a freak and if u r a phony freak stay off my questions... i don't do ppl who wanna be a freak one day and wanna be sweet and we innocent the next... Ms kishfreak is here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question   2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question Empty

Back to top Go down

2 fuck or not 2 fuck is the question
Page 1 of 1