The World of Zay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World of Zay

The ultimate site for all of Zay's groups.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to the ULTIMATE SOCIAL SEX SITE!!!
CHATROOM IS OPEN!!!!!!!
Latest topics
» Навальный пошел служить в госорганы?
Men: Is Receiving Oral Sex A Requirement EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:28 pm by Guest

» Wellnigh as cheap as files
Men: Is Receiving Oral Sex A Requirement EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:43 am by Guest

» check backlinks backlinks service
Men: Is Receiving Oral Sex A Requirement EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:47 am by Guest

» Dealer Negotiation Secrets eBook
Men: Is Receiving Oral Sex A Requirement EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:45 am by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001 came as a surprise to the public
Men: Is Receiving Oral Sex A Requirement EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:53 pm by Guest

» автоматизированный резательный комплекс СОЧИ-5
Men: Is Receiving Oral Sex A Requirement EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:53 pm by Guest

» WHY DO BOOTY CALLS WANNA CUDDLE???
Men: Is Receiving Oral Sex A Requirement EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:40 am by Guest

» Would you marry a bi-sexual female?
Men: Is Receiving Oral Sex A Requirement EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:25 am by Alco Jr

» virginity...
Men: Is Receiving Oral Sex A Requirement EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 3:19 am by Alco Jr

» I Will Fall BAck ANd Watch You Have her
Men: Is Receiving Oral Sex A Requirement EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:33 pm by Alco Jr

Top posters
CORNBREAD FED (825)
Men: Is Receiving Oral Sex A Requirement Vote_lcapMen: Is Receiving Oral Sex A Requirement Voting_barMen: Is Receiving Oral Sex A Requirement Vote_rcap 
Weekend-lover (403)
Men: Is Receiving Oral Sex A Requirement Vote_lcapMen: Is Receiving Oral Sex A Requirement Voting_barMen: Is Receiving Oral Sex A Requirement Vote_rcap 
MaMaLicious (328)
Bleu (201)
SEXY69 (164)
choclatstar (151)
Frenchie (118)
Miz. Joseph (111)
lillbitnaughty (95)
AWT1 (89)
My Affiliated Sites
free forumfree forum

Gallery
Men: Is Receiving Oral Sex A Requirement Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 177 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:53 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Statistics
We have 211 registered users
The newest registered user is happy2010

Our users have posted a total of 3377 messages in 391 subjects

Men: Is Receiving Oral Sex A Requirement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
peanut butter
Unranked...needs posts.
Unranked...needs posts.

Zay Dollars : 414771
Zay Rating : 5

PostSubject: Men: Is Receiving Oral Sex A Requirement   Men: Is Receiving Oral Sex A Requirement EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:00 pm

In order for u to be in a relationship with a female....does she have to give u oral sex and if she says she does not and will not do it....do u let her go?
Back to top Go down
Weekend-lover
Silver Status
Silver Status
Weekend-lover

Zay Dollars : 420105
Zay Rating : 75

Character Sheet
Toy Chest: 1

PostSubject: Re: Men: Is Receiving Oral Sex A Requirement   Men: Is Receiving Oral Sex A Requirement EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:41 pm

peanut butter wrote:
In order for u to be in a relationship with a female....does she have to give u oral sex and if she says she does not and will not do it....do u let her go?

IM NOT GONNA LIE...IT WILL BE A TOUGH RELATIONSHIP. BECAUSE IF I HAVE GIVEN MYSELF TO YOU 100% THEN I EXPECT YOU TO AT LEAST TRY TO DO THE SAME....ITS NOT A REQUIREMENT, BUT THERE IS A OLD SAYING "WHAT YOU WONT DO SOMEONE ELSE WILL" I LEARNED THE HARD WAY......THAT STATEMENT IS TRUE
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelburks.tech.officelive.com
peanut butter
Unranked...needs posts.
Unranked...needs posts.

Zay Dollars : 414771
Zay Rating : 5

PostSubject: Re: Men: Is Receiving Oral Sex A Requirement   Men: Is Receiving Oral Sex A Requirement EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:59 pm

well as far as that statement...what u won't do someone else will is b.s.....especially if they knew what u weren't going to do and still chose to be with u....

as far as women thinking that...it saddens me becuz women need to realize that if a man is going to cheat...he's going to cheat..theres nothing u can do about it....a woman can cook, clean, have good pussy, have sex with u every night...suck ur dick..but guess what..if a man wants another woman to suck his dick or to have sex with him he's gonna do it whether his girl does it or not.

I just wish women would do things for a man cuz they want to, not cuz they feel they have to.

I did it for someone but not others...it all depends on the man and how he makes me feel.
Back to top Go down
Miz. Joseph
Silver Status
Silver Status
Miz. Joseph

Zay Dollars : 417021
Zay Rating : 1

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Men: Is Receiving Oral Sex A Requirement   Men: Is Receiving Oral Sex A Requirement EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:37 pm

Again-- I agree with you Peanut---if a man wants to go out and fuck with someone else-- he will. My ex husband had it good-- I did everything for him--- I mean everything but it wasn't good enough--he had low self-esteem so he went out and cheated on me with several women and stopped having sex with me (I found out later it was because he said if he had sex with me--he wouldn't cheat-- the sex with me would have kept him close--he had no reason to cheat)--- it affected me-- at first. Now I know his actions had no ranking on me or whether I was good enough, etc--- but how he felt about himself. So now I am moving on --looking for me someone who will learn to be all mine---Period!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/misslaydee81
Miz. Joseph
Silver Status
Silver Status
Miz. Joseph

Zay Dollars : 417021
Zay Rating : 1

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Men: Is Receiving Oral Sex A Requirement   Men: Is Receiving Oral Sex A Requirement EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:44 pm

I do think though that it is a requirement-- if you are into that then you should be into it together and things should not be one-sided. I think if someone says they don't like something, don't try to change them. The best thing to do would be to "Let it go" like Keyshia Cole said. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/misslaydee81

Men: Is Receiving Oral Sex A Requirement
Page 1 of 1