The World of Zay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World of Zay

The ultimate site for all of Zay's groups.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to the ULTIMATE SOCIAL SEX SITE!!!
CHATROOM IS OPEN!!!!!!!
Latest topics
» Навальный пошел служить в госорганы?
Y you gotta hide the fact EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:28 pm by Guest

» Wellnigh as cheap as files
Y you gotta hide the fact EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:43 am by Guest

» check backlinks backlinks service
Y you gotta hide the fact EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:47 am by Guest

» Dealer Negotiation Secrets eBook
Y you gotta hide the fact EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:45 am by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001 came as a surprise to the public
Y you gotta hide the fact EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:53 pm by Guest

» автоматизированный резательный комплекс СОЧИ-5
Y you gotta hide the fact EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:53 pm by Guest

» WHY DO BOOTY CALLS WANNA CUDDLE???
Y you gotta hide the fact EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:40 am by Guest

» Would you marry a bi-sexual female?
Y you gotta hide the fact EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:25 am by Alco Jr

» virginity...
Y you gotta hide the fact EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 3:19 am by Alco Jr

» I Will Fall BAck ANd Watch You Have her
Y you gotta hide the fact EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:33 pm by Alco Jr

Top posters
CORNBREAD FED (825)
Y you gotta hide the fact Vote_lcapY you gotta hide the fact Voting_barY you gotta hide the fact Vote_rcap 
Weekend-lover (403)
Y you gotta hide the fact Vote_lcapY you gotta hide the fact Voting_barY you gotta hide the fact Vote_rcap 
MaMaLicious (328)
Bleu (201)
SEXY69 (164)
choclatstar (151)
Frenchie (118)
Miz. Joseph (111)
lillbitnaughty (95)
AWT1 (89)
My Affiliated Sites
free forumfree forum

Gallery
Y you gotta hide the fact Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 177 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:53 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Statistics
We have 211 registered users
The newest registered user is happy2010

Our users have posted a total of 3377 messages in 391 subjects

Y you gotta hide the fact

Go down 
+4
brownbeauty
CORNBREAD FED
Weekend-lover
Bleu
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleu
Silver Status
Silver Status
Bleu

Zay Dollars : 417928
Zay Rating : 47

PostSubject: Y you gotta hide the fact   Y you gotta hide the fact EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 11:23 am

[b]that you a freak or like doing freaky thangs.. Hell we are human and people like to fuck or we could not populate the earth. I see it like this if the person you dealing with can't deal with your freaky side I SAY OWN 2 the next one. Stop hidding people. There is someone out there that enjoys the shit you like to do whatever it may be. How ya'll feel about that? Shittt dont' be scared.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mobleu
Weekend-lover
Silver Status
Silver Status
Weekend-lover

Zay Dollars : 420185
Zay Rating : 75

Character Sheet
Toy Chest: 1

PostSubject: Re: Y you gotta hide the fact   Y you gotta hide the fact EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 11:26 am

I KNOW THATS RIGHT BLEU....I LOVE TO EAT PUCCY...I CAN PROB CUM FROM SUCKING ON THE CLIT
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelburks.tech.officelive.com
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

Zay Dollars : 425109
Zay Rating : 164

PostSubject: Re: Y you gotta hide the fact   Y you gotta hide the fact EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 11:33 am

GM- Bleu aka Fav5 yummie girl....

I so agree with this... Women, men love a freaky woman and if u can't keep it real with urself why are u wasting ur time convincing him that u r... True freaks show themselves strong babe hear me roarrrrrr u digg.. I'm cornbread fed online and in the bedroom.... Only time i need 2 hide my freakness is when i'm around family & friends and i'm not hiding i'm just taking a nap Sleep ... Do u this site is about showing urself... U mite find out some ppl who u been peeping like that type shid and wanna get down... U will never know if u hiding behind ur shiness..

Side Note: A man loves a Confident woman... Tell that lay dude me on this bed and give me some head... lol
Back to top Go down
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

PostSubject: Re: Y you gotta hide the fact   Y you gotta hide the fact EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 11:35 am

gentleman-of-love wrote:
I KNOW THATS RIGHT BLEU....I LOVE TO EAT PUCCY...I CAN PROB CUM FROM SUCKING ON THE CLIT

& thats what u go do by sucking on mine.. tongue .. Yummmmie Time...
Back to top Go down
brownbeauty
Bronze Status
Bronze Status
brownbeauty

Zay Dollars : 415274
Zay Rating : 8

PostSubject: Re: Y you gotta hide the fact   Y you gotta hide the fact EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 11:38 am

fuh real..A man love a lady in the streets an a freak in the sheets!!!
Back to top Go down
Bleu
Silver Status
Silver Status
Bleu

PostSubject: Re: Y you gotta hide the fact   Y you gotta hide the fact EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 11:39 am

gentleman-of-love wrote:

Well u already know me babyy.. Come and get ittttttttt bounce
Back to top Go down
Bleu
Silver Status
Silver Status
Bleu

PostSubject: Re: Y you gotta hide the fact   Y you gotta hide the fact EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 11:43 am

CORNBREAD FED wrote:
GM- Bleu aka Fav5 yummie girl....

I so agree with this... Women, men love a freaky woman and if u can't keep it real with urself why are u wasting ur time convincing him that u r... True freaks show themselves strong babe hear me roarrrrrr u digg.. I'm cornbread fed online and in the bedroom.... Only time i need 2 hide my freakness is when i'm around family & friends and i'm not hiding i'm just taking a nap Sleep ... Do u this site is about showing urself... U mite find out some ppl who u been peeping like that type shid and wanna get down... U will never know if u hiding behind ur shiness..

Side Note: A man loves a Confident woman... Tell that lay dude me on this bed and give me some head... lol

Yezz they do love a confident woman.. I letumm know what I want and you betta tell me cause I just might be down wit it. Come from under the damn covers people. I was a closet freak for a longtime then met this dude who made me feel good about being who I am and now you can't stop my ass lol.
Like my girl Cornbread say YUMMIEEE TIME BABEEEE WHOOOO
Back to top Go down
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

PostSubject: Re: Y you gotta hide the fact   Y you gotta hide the fact EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:15 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
brownbeauty
Bronze Status
Bronze Status
brownbeauty

Zay Dollars : 415274

PostSubject: Re: Y you gotta hide the fact   Y you gotta hide the fact EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:28 pm

define the word FREAK lol, cause some ppl does take FREAkINESS to another level
Back to top Go down
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

PostSubject: Re: Y you gotta hide the fact   Y you gotta hide the fact EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:48 pm

I can't becuz everyone is their own freak... I what i think is freak-nastie someone my think thats just been a freak... U know what i mean.. I know what type of freak i am and would not mind being...

Me- i love pleasing my partner in anyway that i am also comfortable with... There is a level that i won't go 2 unless i'm married and even afta that nothing that will cause a rip in my marriage... As of rite now, i'm pretty much game... I love outside sex, i don't mind if someone that both praties is comfortable with is watching, i love sucking/licking my mans dick/anal, i would not mind swallowing my MAN/HUSBAND cum u can't swallow evabodie babies, i don't mind if he wanna bring in a toy, don't mind if he wants 2 bring in fruits, don't mind if he wanna bring in a camera cause i will gain access 2 the tape, don't mind getting fucked in the ass when i get comfortable 2 doing that, don't mind being spanked, my hair being pulled all while having ruff sex, i don't mind being trained 2 my mans needs, wants & etc in fact i encourage my man IN telling me how he wants 2 be fucked, i don't mind taking control in the bedroom, i don't mind fucking when my man wants 2 regardless if i'm not feeling well.... & that is my freaky side... ALL THESE WITH A BREAKFAST,LUNCH, & DINNER LAYED OUT 4 MY MAN... CAUSE SEX & FOOD DOES A BODIE GOOD
Back to top Go down
Miz. Joseph
Silver Status
Silver Status
Miz. Joseph

Zay Dollars : 417101
Zay Rating : 1

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Y you gotta hide the fact   Y you gotta hide the fact EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:13 pm

EXACTLY Ms. Conbread-- You would be correct! I say yes to everything you said babe....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/misslaydee81
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

PostSubject: Re: Y you gotta hide the fact   Y you gotta hide the fact EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:33 pm

Miz. Joseph wrote:
EXACTLY Ms. Conbread-- You would be correct! I say yes to everything you said babe....
Well, thx's suga...
Back to top Go down
NIGHTSTICK
Bronze Status
Bronze Status
NIGHTSTICK

Zay Dollars : 416105

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Y you gotta hide the fact   Y you gotta hide the fact EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:02 pm

Goodmorning ppl. Its almost freaky Friday and I can't wait. Got BIG plans!!!!
Back to top Go down
MaMaLicious
Silver Status
Silver Status
MaMaLicious

Zay Dollars : 419281
Zay Rating : 170

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Y you gotta hide the fact   Y you gotta hide the fact EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:48 pm

I am the true definition of what a lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets is...and daddie I am stepping up to the plate and volunteering to see you cum off Ms Pearl slow dancing with your tongue...
Back to top Go down
Bleu
Silver Status
Silver Status
Bleu

PostSubject: Re: Y you gotta hide the fact   Y you gotta hide the fact EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 3:39 pm

Well my sis Conbread Fed just summed it up. I can agree to what she saying but don't know about lickin an Ass cuz aint never been asked to do that lol. But u should never say never ya feel me. B E Z
Back to top Go down
Miz. Joseph
Silver Status
Silver Status
Miz. Joseph

Zay Dollars : 417101
Zay Rating : 1

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Y you gotta hide the fact   Y you gotta hide the fact EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:02 pm

LMAO@ Bleu
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/misslaydee81
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

PostSubject: Re: Y you gotta hide the fact   Y you gotta hide the fact EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:08 pm

Bleu wrote:
Well my sis Conbread Fed just summed it up. I can agree to what she saying but don't know about lickin an Ass cuz aint never been asked to do that lol. But u should never say never ya feel me. B E Z

Aye thats afta a nice long HOTTTTTTT Shower... LMAO.. & then bottoms up...
Back to top Go down
AWT1
Bronze Status
Bronze Status
AWT1

Zay Dollars : 416454
Zay Rating : 7

PostSubject: Re: Y you gotta hide the fact   Y you gotta hide the fact EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:13 am

Hey Bleu, it's just not that easy sometimes for people like us. Hell, look a FB and the fact that we moved here...felt like I was in some type of illegal shit and had to hide. I like my freedom, but you do have to be careful...and I don't think being careful is being a hyprocrite. But no, I don't want everybody I know, knowing everything about me!
Back to top Go down
AWT1
Bronze Status
Bronze Status
AWT1

Zay Dollars : 416454
Zay Rating : 7

PostSubject: Re: Y you gotta hide the fact   Y you gotta hide the fact EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:14 am

Hey Bleu, it's just not that easy sometimes for people like us. Hell, look a FB and the fact that we moved here...felt like I was in some type of illegal shit and had to hide. I like my freedom, but you do have to be careful...and I don't think being careful is being a hyprocrite. But no, I don't want everybody I know, knowing everything about me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Y you gotta hide the fact   Y you gotta hide the fact Empty

Back to top Go down

Y you gotta hide the fact
Page 1 of 1