The World of Zay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World of Zay

The ultimate site for all of Zay's groups.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to the ULTIMATE SOCIAL SEX SITE!!!
CHATROOM IS OPEN!!!!!!!
Latest topics
» Навальный пошел служить в госорганы?
Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:28 pm by Guest

» Wellnigh as cheap as files
Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:43 am by Guest

» check backlinks backlinks service
Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:47 am by Guest

» Dealer Negotiation Secrets eBook
Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:45 am by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001 came as a surprise to the public
Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:53 pm by Guest

» автоматизированный резательный комплекс СОЧИ-5
Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:53 pm by Guest

» WHY DO BOOTY CALLS WANNA CUDDLE???
Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:40 am by Guest

» Would you marry a bi-sexual female?
Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:25 am by Alco Jr

» virginity...
Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 3:19 am by Alco Jr

» I Will Fall BAck ANd Watch You Have her
Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:33 pm by Alco Jr

Top posters
CORNBREAD FED (825)
Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX Vote_lcapKeep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX Voting_barKeep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX Vote_rcap 
Weekend-lover (403)
Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX Vote_lcapKeep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX Voting_barKeep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX Vote_rcap 
MaMaLicious (328)
Bleu (201)
SEXY69 (164)
choclatstar (151)
Frenchie (118)
Miz. Joseph (111)
lillbitnaughty (95)
AWT1 (89)
My Affiliated Sites
free forumfree forum

Gallery
Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 177 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:53 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Statistics
We have 211 registered users
The newest registered user is happy2010

Our users have posted a total of 3377 messages in 391 subjects

Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

Zay Dollars : 425109
Zay Rating : 164

PostSubject: Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX   Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:47 am

if u had a chance 2 do whatever u liked 2 me what would u do.. & if not me what would u do with a woman who had given u a chance 2 do whatever, whenever, & however.. Rated XXX
Back to top Go down
Weekend-lover
Silver Status
Silver Status
Weekend-lover

Zay Dollars : 420185
Zay Rating : 75

Character Sheet
Toy Chest: 1

PostSubject: WHAT WOULD I DO???   Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:55 am

I WOULD TAKE YOU TO THE LAKE FRONT AROUND 4AM AND FUCK YOU TILL THE SUN TOUCHED OUR ASSES..THEN WHEN THAT HAPPENS I WOULD PICK YOU UP AND WALK YOU TO THE BEACH AND FUCK YOU UNTIL WE COULDNT BREATHE...I WOULD STICK SO MUCH DICK IN YOU..PEOPLE WILL START TO THINK WE WERE THE SAME PERSON. I MEAN ALL OVER YOU AND THAT BEACH...

YOU WANT MORE...BEG DADDIE FOR MORE!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelburks.tech.officelive.com
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

PostSubject: Re: Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX   Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 2:00 am

Ummmmmm daddie can i please have some more.... Kumon daddie don't tease me like that... Please let me get one more stroke daddie... I want some more... On my hands and knees with the sad sexy puppie dogg face
Back to top Go down
Weekend-lover
Silver Status
Silver Status
Weekend-lover

Character Sheet

PostSubject: NOW YOU TALKING   Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 2:06 am

NOW AS YOUR RIGHT THERE ON YOUR KNEES...IMMA LET ME DICK HANG INTO YOUR MOUTH AND GRAB YOUR HAIR..NOW I WANT YOU TO SUCK ON ME....AND WHEN YOUR DONE WITH DADDIES DICK I WANT YOU TO LAY ON THE BED ON YOUR STOMACH AND SPREAD THEM LEGS...IMMA SLIDE THIS DICK IN AND DIG DEEP IN THAT PUSSY TILL YOU CREAM ON ME...

NOW TELL ME YOU WANT MORE...TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU WANT DADDIES DICK!!
Back to top Go down
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

PostSubject: Re: Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX   Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 2:28 am

Ummm i like daddies dick... daddies dick feel soooo big... u go have me scream like O girl on Baby Boi... I'ma love daddies dick... Give me some more... This tight wet pussy is waiting on u.... My pussy is talking 2 u
Back to top Go down
AWT1
Bronze Status
Bronze Status
AWT1

Zay Dollars : 416454
Zay Rating : 7

PostSubject: Re: Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX   Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 2:29 am

You know I still want to have you lay on your back with your legs propped up while I eat your pussy and finger you at the same time! I like when that pussy cream puddles in my hand while I'm eatin it. Then once you've creamed, I would turn you over, head down, ass up and deep tongue that pussy from behind, burying my head and face in ... See Moreyour ass! After licking you clean, I'd put this fat dick in your pussy with one long continuous stroke to the balls! I'd hold there for a minute...then start with the long deep strokes, teasing short strokes, long deep strokes then pull out and eat the pussy from behind again, then deep stroke with the dick until we're both about to come. Then I'd pull you into a 69 so you could wet me up while I cum in your mouth at the same time!
Back to top Go down
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

PostSubject: Re: Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX   Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 2:35 am

Where have u been all day... Now, u know i missed u boo... welcome back
Back to top Go down
AWT1
Bronze Status
Bronze Status
AWT1

PostSubject: Re: Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX   Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 2:59 am

Thank you Baby...I was actually off yesterday and our computers are blocked at work...and with good reason! Everytime I thought about yesterday I had to laugh cause I kept getting hard ALL DAY TODAY! Do FB rules apply here?! Cause I'm ready to wife you! ;-)
Back to top Go down
AWT1
Bronze Status
Bronze Status
AWT1

PostSubject: Re: Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX   Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:00 am

...and you know that's my pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

PostSubject: Re: Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX   Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:21 am

No fb rules here baby.. Look @ u lol... everything and anything goes on here
Back to top Go down
MaMaLicious
Silver Status
Silver Status
MaMaLicious

Zay Dollars : 419281
Zay Rating : 170

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX   Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 8:09 am

mmmm...Kish...I love your questions cuz the answers the guys be giving you are bold...got me very wet first thing this morning...good job guys...
Back to top Go down
Bleu
Silver Status
Silver Status
Bleu

Zay Dollars : 417928
Zay Rating : 47

PostSubject: Re: Keep It all the way turned up Rated XXX   Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 8:51 am

@Gentleman of love.. Ummm babee u can just blindflod me and make me scream and begg and just give me the business okkkkkkkkkk shitttttttt
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mobleu
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

PostSubject: Re: Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX   Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:51 am

@ Ms Blue & Mama i now thats rite... I be on my laptop trying not 2 drop on the floor becuz i'm trying 2 read and play with my pussy.. WoW.. I like thats Ms Bleu u said blindfold kinky girl... I like's
Back to top Go down
MaMaLicious
Silver Status
Silver Status
MaMaLicious

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX   Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:55 am

I have to admit that being blindfolded or tied up are prob the only two things I have not tried...hmmmm....I know when ur blindfolded it hightens everything else because one of ur senses is gone...hmmmm....I will have to find me someone and try it out...any volunteers...?
Back to top Go down
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

PostSubject: Re: Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX   Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:08 am

Go head mama... Yes do have a volunteers... Aye mama let me know how that goes suga..
Back to top Go down
Bleu
Silver Status
Silver Status
Bleu

PostSubject: Keep it all the way turned up Rated XXX   Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:26 am

@ my ladies Mama and Kish... When I was blindfolded I was STUPID.. Ya'll know that's my word. Dude work me so I could not speak when he was done. It does add a little "What he about to do next in the mix" You can't see nothing so you just gotta listen and feel. Man I must have cum so much that night don't think I had anything left puhahahahaha.. WHOOOOO!! I'm at work and might need to get me some lunch time dick okkkkkkkkk...
Back to top Go down
Weekend-lover
Silver Status
Silver Status
Weekend-lover

Character Sheet

PostSubject: DADDY ON HIS JOB   Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:30 am

OK I SEE DADDY NEEDS TO GET ON HIS JOB.....FIRSTLY

@KISH BABY YOU KNOW WHAT DADDIES CAN DO TO THAT PUSSY...

BUT @BLEU IM ON MY WAY TO YOUR JOB TO SIT UNDER YOUR DESK AND EAT THAT PUSSY TILL QUITTING TIME
, @MAMA AFTER I AM THROUGH WITH @BLEU I GOING TO GET MY BLINDFOLD, TOYS AND BRING MY DICK AND TONGUE HELP YOU OUT...

THEN ITS BACK HOME TO @KISH
Back to top Go down
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

PostSubject: Re: Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX   Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:45 am

@ Mama & Ms Bleu i don't mind sharing daddies dick.. Daddie got a BIG DICK or sooo i heard hahaha... Daddie can u handle 3 freaky chicks like us we have 2 make this an 4sum... I'm watching & i'm 1st... Then i'll be screaming @ mama & ms bleu take daddies dick... Ummmm that sounds yummie
Back to top Go down
MaMaLicious
Silver Status
Silver Status
MaMaLicious

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX   Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:50 am

LoL...ooh la la...I LIKE I LIKE... I will be last...that way I can see what the others are doing...and then put it on you right....lol...
Back to top Go down
Weekend-lover
Silver Status
Silver Status
Weekend-lover

Character Sheet

PostSubject: HANDLE THAT   Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:56 am

@KISH...I CAN HANDLE ALL OF YOU LADIES....JUST GIVE ME A GOOD MEAL, A SHOT OF COGNAC AND A BEDROOM AND ITS ON.

THIS WHAT I NEED YALL TO DO...@KISH COME SUCK ON DADDIES AND BRING @BLEU WITH YOU AND @MAMA YOU SIT ON DADDIES FACE...NOW I WANT YALL TO TAKE TURNS TILL YOU BUSS 3 NUTS A PIECE FROM MY TONGUE..THEN WE CAN MOVE ON TO THAT PUSSY.

I WANT @BLEU FACE DOWN ASS UP, @MAMA YOU LAY ON HER BACK WITH YOUR LEGS IN THE AIR( CROSSED IF I REMEMBER) KISH YOU SIT IN THE CHAIR AND WATCH DADDY WORK HIS MAJIC...AND WHEN THEY ARE SHAKING AND WAITING FOR THAT PUSSY TO STOP THROBING ....IMMMA TAKE CARE OF THAT PUSSY WHILE @MAMA PLAYS WITH @BLEU PUSSY WITH ONE OF HER TOYS........

DAMN I GOT A IMAGINATION...NOW MY DICK HARD!!!
Back to top Go down
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

PostSubject: Re: Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX   Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:56 am

OOOoo weee mama u are a true freak... I'ma get him nice and charged 4 u 2... i bet daddies dick aint no joke
Back to top Go down
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

PostSubject: Re: Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX   Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:00 am

Yes u do daddie that sound like fun... I'm soo fucking game... A fucking true freaky Libra u r... Damn us libras have an imagination... Oooo weee... Damn ms bleu and mama ya'll game
Back to top Go down
Bleu
Silver Status
Silver Status
Bleu

PostSubject: Lawddd Jesus   Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:03 am

@Gent of Love.. Umm my address @ work izzz LMAO.. WHoooo my goodness under my desk dayummm.. They way it is we could get away with that hahahaha..
Back to top Go down
CORNBREAD FED
Gold Status
Gold Status
CORNBREAD FED

PostSubject: Re: Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX   Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:21 am

@ ms bleu and then ur co workers go know his name... hahaha
Back to top Go down
Bleu
Silver Status
Silver Status
Bleu

PostSubject: Re: Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX   Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:47 am

LMAO I know Kish.. The co-workers would know his name and my job of 11yrs would be gone cause I would be fired hahahahaha.. @ Mama I will be in the middle since Kish want 2 b 1st and you want last. Shittt nothing wrong with a Beakfast (kish) Lunch (Bleu) and dinner (Mama)
Back to top Go down

Keep it all the way turned up... Rated XXX
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next