The World of Zay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World of Zay

The ultimate site for all of Zay's groups.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to the ULTIMATE SOCIAL SEX SITE!!!
CHATROOM IS OPEN!!!!!!!
Latest topics
» Навальный пошел служить в госорганы?
When do Sex Acts become Scary?! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:28 pm by Guest

» Wellnigh as cheap as files
When do Sex Acts become Scary?! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:43 am by Guest

» check backlinks backlinks service
When do Sex Acts become Scary?! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:47 am by Guest

» Dealer Negotiation Secrets eBook
When do Sex Acts become Scary?! EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:45 am by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001 came as a surprise to the public
When do Sex Acts become Scary?! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:53 pm by Guest

» автоматизированный резательный комплекс СОЧИ-5
When do Sex Acts become Scary?! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:53 pm by Guest

» WHY DO BOOTY CALLS WANNA CUDDLE???
When do Sex Acts become Scary?! EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:40 am by Guest

» Would you marry a bi-sexual female?
When do Sex Acts become Scary?! EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:25 am by Alco Jr

» virginity...
When do Sex Acts become Scary?! EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 3:19 am by Alco Jr

» I Will Fall BAck ANd Watch You Have her
When do Sex Acts become Scary?! EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:33 pm by Alco Jr

Top posters
CORNBREAD FED (825)
When do Sex Acts become Scary?! Vote_lcapWhen do Sex Acts become Scary?! Voting_barWhen do Sex Acts become Scary?! Vote_rcap 
Weekend-lover (403)
When do Sex Acts become Scary?! Vote_lcapWhen do Sex Acts become Scary?! Voting_barWhen do Sex Acts become Scary?! Vote_rcap 
MaMaLicious (328)
Bleu (201)
SEXY69 (164)
choclatstar (151)
Frenchie (118)
Miz. Joseph (111)
lillbitnaughty (95)
AWT1 (89)
My Affiliated Sites
free forumfree forum

Gallery
When do Sex Acts become Scary?! Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 177 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:53 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Statistics
We have 211 registered users
The newest registered user is happy2010

Our users have posted a total of 3377 messages in 391 subjects

When do Sex Acts become Scary?!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AWT1
Bronze Status
Bronze Status
AWT1

Zay Dollars : 416454
Zay Rating : 7

PostSubject: When do Sex Acts become Scary?!   When do Sex Acts become Scary?! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:52 am

How far is too far when it comes to sex?! What is your limit or "hell to the naw" point?Me? I've tried and done just about everything short of being with another guy. That is my "Hell f**kin no!!" point. What's yours?!
Back to top Go down
Sunshyne718
Bronze Status
Bronze Status

Zay Dollars : 415779
Zay Rating : 23

PostSubject: Re: When do Sex Acts become Scary?!   When do Sex Acts become Scary?! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 5:29 am

My hell to the no is being with another woman and being with more than one man at a time. That is just too freaky for me!!!
Also anything that is more painful than it should normally be.
Back to top Go down
delicious
Bronze Status
Bronze Status
delicious

Zay Dollars : 416504
Zay Rating : 30

PostSubject: Re: When do Sex Acts become Scary?!   When do Sex Acts become Scary?! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:51 am

Sex really has no boundaries but if anything I would not try anal sex!
Back to top Go down
MaMaLicious
Silver Status
Silver Status
MaMaLicious

Zay Dollars : 419281
Zay Rating : 170

Character Sheet
Toy Chest: 1

PostSubject: Re: When do Sex Acts become Scary?!   When do Sex Acts become Scary?! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:59 am

Ya...I agree with Delicious...sex should have no boundaries...lose ur inhibitions...I have tried just about everything...except being tied up or blindfolded...my thing is I wouldn't know if I like or don't like it if I don't try it...so why not...oh ya...Hmmm...maybe I will say no the whole whip and chain thing...
Back to top Go down
AWT1
Bronze Status
Bronze Status
AWT1

PostSubject: Re: When do Sex Acts become Scary?!   When do Sex Acts become Scary?! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:54 am

Okay Ma - I've agreed with you on just about every post but this one. I know for sure, without a doubt, that I don't want to have sex with a man! For sure I know this. That is my cut off...going to risk saying I don't like it even though I haven't tried it! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
MaMaLicious
Silver Status
Silver Status
MaMaLicious

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: When do Sex Acts become Scary?!   When do Sex Acts become Scary?! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:04 pm

LoL...well that is a given...I wouldn't suggest for a man to have sex with a man...but if that is ur thing...I don't hate...I wasn't necessarily implying that when I met try anything hun
Back to top Go down
SEXY69
Silver Status
Silver Status
SEXY69

Zay Dollars : 418234
Zay Rating : 50

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: When do Sex Acts become Scary?!   When do Sex Acts become Scary?! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:25 pm

IT BECOMES SCARY WHEN THEY WANT TO HANG U OFF OF A BUILDING WHILE FUCKING OR SEND ELECTRICAL SHOCKS THROUGH UR BODY!!!

NOW, IF IT'S PLEASURE W/O ME BEING AFRAID OF LOSING MY LIFE, IT'S ALL GOOD!! I MEAN ALL! I WOULD LOVE TO EXPERIMENT WITH ANOTHER WOMAN, TWO MEN OR A GROUP OF PPL. HELL EVERYTHING ELSE I'VE ALREADY DONE!
Back to top Go down
MaMaLicious
Silver Status
Silver Status
MaMaLicious

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: When do Sex Acts become Scary?!   When do Sex Acts become Scary?! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 5:22 pm

I hear ya 69...don't hurt me or try to compromise my life and i am good too...I have experimented with a woman before...I was actually the "other woman" my friend and her husband approached me...it's flattering when of all the people they could choose they choose you...and it was not something I have even thought of before...it was amazing...only did it twice with them...been with two men before too...in my younger days...it was a lil weird for me...maybe cuz i was young...but hey...i am older now...so its not off the table...lol
Back to top Go down
SEXY69
Silver Status
Silver Status
SEXY69

Zay Dollars : 418234
Zay Rating : 50

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: When do Sex Acts become Scary?!   When do Sex Acts become Scary?! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 5:46 pm

WOW!! I am waiting on my 3some with 2 men! Only thing my husband is not having tht shit. So either I'll be divorced or on a 24hr whatever happens goes to the grave wit me nights! LOL
Back to top Go down
AWT1
Bronze Status
Bronze Status
AWT1

PostSubject: Re: When do Sex Acts become Scary?!   When do Sex Acts become Scary?! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 7:36 pm

Okay Mami...I still luv ya! Sexy you know you're all good!
Back to top Go down

When do Sex Acts become Scary?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World of Zay :: Sex...Does A Body Good Forum :: Freaky Discussions-
Jump to: