The World of Zay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World of Zay

The ultimate site for all of Zay's groups.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to the ULTIMATE SOCIAL SEX SITE!!!
CHATROOM IS OPEN!!!!!!!
Latest topics
» Навальный пошел служить в госорганы?
You Don't Understand EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:28 pm by Guest

» Wellnigh as cheap as files
You Don't Understand EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:43 am by Guest

» check backlinks backlinks service
You Don't Understand EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:47 am by Guest

» Dealer Negotiation Secrets eBook
You Don't Understand EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:45 am by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001 came as a surprise to the public
You Don't Understand EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:53 pm by Guest

» автоматизированный резательный комплекс СОЧИ-5
You Don't Understand EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:53 pm by Guest

» WHY DO BOOTY CALLS WANNA CUDDLE???
You Don't Understand EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:40 am by Guest

» Would you marry a bi-sexual female?
You Don't Understand EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:25 am by Alco Jr

» virginity...
You Don't Understand EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 3:19 am by Alco Jr

» I Will Fall BAck ANd Watch You Have her
You Don't Understand EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:33 pm by Alco Jr

Top posters
CORNBREAD FED (825)
You Don't Understand Vote_lcapYou Don't Understand Voting_barYou Don't Understand Vote_rcap 
Weekend-lover (403)
You Don't Understand Vote_lcapYou Don't Understand Voting_barYou Don't Understand Vote_rcap 
MaMaLicious (328)
Bleu (201)
SEXY69 (164)
choclatstar (151)
Frenchie (118)
Miz. Joseph (111)
lillbitnaughty (95)
AWT1 (89)
My Affiliated Sites
free forumfree forum

Gallery
You Don't Understand Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 177 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:53 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Statistics
We have 211 registered users
The newest registered user is happy2010

Our users have posted a total of 3377 messages in 391 subjects

You Don't Understand

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AWT1
Bronze Status
Bronze Status
AWT1

Zay Dollars : 415574
Zay Rating : 7

You Don't Understand Empty
PostSubject: You Don't Understand   You Don't Understand EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 5:38 am

When I met her at the club, she took my breath away. It was hard for me to speak, there was nothing I could say.
Then a slow jam came on and I asked her to dance. She declined, I asked why, she said I wouldn't understand.

I wanted this woman in shimmering red, the more I drank, the more she got in my head. Hennesy's giving me courage, I'm gonna get this girl, I'm gonna tell her some fly shit that'll rock her world.
I use some good lines that in the past made me the man, but she just left me hangin and said, I wouldn't understand.

A few lies I tell, nothin that would really hurt, but I'm goin all out to get under this skirt.
Really thick thighs and a big onion booty, nice tits, hazel eyes, gettin this ass is now my duty.
I'm on a mission now, gotta have it, gonna show her I'm the man. She just keeps shootin me down, sayin I wouldn't understand.

Now my arsenals runnin low, I'm not really sure what else to do, then this other hottie approaches and said, hey don't I know you?
Now the lady in red seems curious as she waits for my reply, of course you know me, we smile and hug, but it was all really a lie.
Both buzzed we talk of past events, of things that never were, but all the time in the back of mind, I'm thinking, hey what can it hurt.

Now the lady in red shows interest in me and starts to conversate.
Seems her friend's mistaken ID of me, turned out to be my best bait.
Now we're laughing and talking and drinking too much as her friend leaves to join her man. Then to my surprise, red looks in my eyes and says, maybe you do understand.

At that point whatever she said was cool, she was warming up and that was my plan. Then she smiled at me and kissed me on the cheek and said, I'm glad you understand.
What was there to understand, my plan was on the rise. The night was young, I was ready for fun, between those creamy thighs.

Now we're at the hotel, my dick is on swole and I can't wait to dig in. Now it seems my only worry would be how long before I begin.
As we start to undress, her back is to me and I'm thinkin how I am the man.
Then my 'girl' turns around, my smile turns to a frown, as she stands with a dick in her hand!

Hennesy's screaming and my head is on fire as I move as fast as I can
Now I'm mad and scared and really confused that I mistook the gender of this man.
I'm runnin and stumblin dazed and shaking trying to get my keys in my hand.
The 'lady' was right, as I ran through the night, damn right I didn't understand!
Back to top Go down

You Don't Understand
Page 1 of 1