The World of Zay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The World of Zay

The ultimate site for all of Zay's groups.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to the ULTIMATE SOCIAL SEX SITE!!!
CHATROOM IS OPEN!!!!!!!
Latest topics
» Навальный пошел служить в госорганы?
Dear Lupe~Poetry EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:28 pm by Guest

» Wellnigh as cheap as files
Dear Lupe~Poetry EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:43 am by Guest

» check backlinks backlinks service
Dear Lupe~Poetry EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:47 am by Guest

» Dealer Negotiation Secrets eBook
Dear Lupe~Poetry EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:45 am by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001 came as a surprise to the public
Dear Lupe~Poetry EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:53 pm by Guest

» автоматизированный резательный комплекс СОЧИ-5
Dear Lupe~Poetry EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:53 pm by Guest

» WHY DO BOOTY CALLS WANNA CUDDLE???
Dear Lupe~Poetry EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:40 am by Guest

» Would you marry a bi-sexual female?
Dear Lupe~Poetry EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:25 am by Alco Jr

» virginity...
Dear Lupe~Poetry EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 3:19 am by Alco Jr

» I Will Fall BAck ANd Watch You Have her
Dear Lupe~Poetry EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:33 pm by Alco Jr

Top posters
CORNBREAD FED (825)
Dear Lupe~Poetry Vote_lcapDear Lupe~Poetry Voting_barDear Lupe~Poetry Vote_rcap 
Weekend-lover (403)
MaMaLicious (328)
Bleu (201)
SEXY69 (164)
choclatstar (151)
Frenchie (118)
Miz. Joseph (111)
lillbitnaughty (95)
AWT1 (89)
My Affiliated Sites
free forumfree forum

Gallery
Dear Lupe~Poetry Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 177 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:53 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Statistics
We have 211 registered users
The newest registered user is happy2010

Our users have posted a total of 3377 messages in 391 subjects

Dear Lupe~Poetry

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miz. Joseph
Silver Status
Silver Status
Miz. Joseph

Zay Dollars : 416221
Zay Rating : 1

Character Sheet
Toy Chest: 1

Dear Lupe~Poetry Empty
PostSubject: Dear Lupe~Poetry   Dear Lupe~Poetry EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:04 pm

Dear Lupe,

There’s so much I want to say but for some reason the words won’t pour out onto the page. I was on a stage last night thinking of you, rocking the house in my Element jacket and DC shoes. Ice Creams are the best. You know that, but that comment was way off track. Let me get back for the reason for this scribe. I feel your vibe and your rhymes are so vicious. Sometimes I just listen (“Kick, Push, Kick, Push, Coast”)….and wish I was there with you, watching you first hand to see what you do. Am I a stalker? Nah, I don’t stalk. I’m just letting you know I love the way you walk. You are so sexy and got me going crazy. Love the way you move your hand like a piano to the beat. The way ya flow make me so weak. Just love to hear you speak. And you a Muslim too? Well, As-salaam-u-alaikum-rahmatullah-wa-Barakatuhu! My attraction has just grown for you cuz a man who follows the Deen is a true man indeed. Got me speechless and that’s a feat. I think of you constantly, wondering how we could meet. See brotha, you got me completely…mesmerized. See I’ve visualized, often, you and me just talking. More often than not, about life and mutual dreams. I know things aren’t always what they seem but I’m guaranteed that you are a shining star. Wishing you were mine-every minute, every second, every hour. I want you in my life cuz I know you’d make it better. I’m trying to get to know the real you. Do you believe in kindred spirits? I do and I believe you’re one of’em, mine at least! No, I’m not crazy –not in the least. But I must have some sort of explanation cuz seriously I’m just waiting… for us to meet just the way it was in my dreams. And if you’re married, give your wife my sincerest apologies, because I never want to over step my boundaries. Honestly, I just believe you are meant for me. A brother with goals and morals-this is not always available especially to sistahs like me. Availability is the key. But I’ma fall back, let you get some sleep. Rest my King, please. Be easy! Me- I’ll probably just continue to pray for you and dream about you easy, breathe, than inhale your aura like a fiend. So until Allah’s ready for us to meet, our paths to cross and for our lives to be inevitably intertwined for a lifetime, Blessed Be! I will continue to thank HIM for your energy…cuz Lupe you are a beautiful brotha!

Peace…..

©️ Dec. 9th, 2007
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/misslaydee81

Dear Lupe~Poetry
Page 1 of 1